Australian Bodycare OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the last but one ABC TSV and, considering what I paid for that, and what I got, this is not a bargain.

This is not a bargain. More like daylight robbery! You can buy Dr Organics tea tree skinwash in Holland & Barrett and Primark do 2 packs of tea tree skin wipes for £1!

I use the wipes all the time and usually buy the double pack, or sometimes get them from a Ebay. But someone here on another thread mentioned Superdrug tea tree wipes for sensitive skin as being really good, so I ordered those yesterday to give them a try. Bargain too as at the moment Superdrug online have a buy one and get one half price offer plus free postage over £10. So I bought 4 packs which came to just under a tenner then added something else small to take it over the free delivery limit. Hope they're good :)

It's just been on air and was skin wash, wipes and a bottle of the oil so not as poor value as initially it seemed but not that attractive to anyone who purchased either of the last two TSV's.

I use the wipes all the time and usually buy the double pack, or sometimes get them from a Ebay. But someone here on another thread mentioned Superdrug tea tree wipes for sensitive skin as being really good, so I ordered those yesterday to give them a try. Bargain too as at the moment Superdrug online have a buy one and get one half price offer plus free postage over £10. So I bought 4 packs which came to just under a tenner then added something else small to take it over the free delivery limit. Hope they're good :)

I use the Superdrug ones Cariad and personally I think they're excellent.

I must admit I`d never buy the ABC wipes alone. The packs I`ve had have been in with a tsv. I love the skinwash and a bottle seems to go on and on but the wipes, oil and balm are just ok IMO. If I needed just oil then I`d look elsewhere, same with wipes and the balm was neither use nor ornament I found. I`ve yet to use the foot cream so the jury is still out on that.

It's just been on air and was skin wash, wipes and a bottle of the oil so not as poor value as initially it seemed but not that attractive to anyone who purchased either of the last two TSV's.

You are right, I got two 1litre's of the skin wash with a few extras for £35 plus the p&p, so I don't think the OTO was much of a bargain...

Latest posts

Back