Auto Delivery Fee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
I noticed on last night's Beauty Showcase that an autodelivery option had a £5.00 set up fee. Is this new or has it always been the case? It's scandalous! An extra £5.00 on an item that only cost £20.00 (and that's not including P&P).

No its been done ago before, but haven't heard it mentioned for a long time either. I have a strange idea it was a Gale Hayman item, but they didn't charge shipping for the auto delivery, but I am not sure as never used audio delivery before.

I noticed on last night's Beauty Showcase that an autodelivery option had a £5.00 set up fee. Is this new or has it always been the case? It's scandalous! An extra £5.00 on an item that only cost £20.00 (and that's not including P&P).

When they have a set-up cost, usually means the goods are free P & P.
Probably a con, so that when you cancel they have still got an extra fiver out of you!

I think I heard AY say that it was a £5 set up fee for AD and then no p+p on the rest of the AD. But yes, you do lose it if you cancel.

No its been done ago before, but haven't heard it mentioned for a long time either. I have a strange idea it was a Gale Hayman item, but they didn't charge shipping for the auto delivery, but I am not sure as never used audio delivery before.

quite correct...me & daughter paid the £5 set up fee for the duo lip lift being sent every x amount of days...its quite a while ago though as she been left home several years ..
if they get the idea to use it again for things like mally tsv's & laura gellar i shall not be joining in the queue or not as the case my be

Usually if they charge a set up fee for auto delivery there is no P&P charge.

What a ****** cheek. Even more so that they don't mention it. Contravenes trading standards surely:mysmilie_10:

If you get free postage after paying the set up fee then I'm sure you'd end up saving money in the long run.

If you get free postage after paying the set up fee then I'm sure you'd end up saving money in the long run.

Yes, I think you do. I had an AD of Gayle Hayman lip lift for a long while (was a duo so shared with my Mum) and after the initial £5.00 all postage was free and the price never went up. I can't remember how much I paid, but I remember it being a little cheaper than the normal duo. Delivery is usually at least £3.45 so even if you just get two deliveries then you are saving, good for products you know you like.

Latest posts

Back