AY looked much betetr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
I thought Alison looked really nice on then TSV launch at midnight. Her make up was nicely done, presumably with BE. No heavy thick black eyeliner looking like she had been punched & she looked much fresher & healthier. One of her nicer outfits as well IMO. That colour blue suits her.:up:

Yes that heavy application of Black eyeliner is not a very good look for the "Resident Beauty Advisor!"

Yep - she did look great in the launch last night, very understated - hair was nicely done and the make up was subtle and she looked well, well...I wish she'd do that all the time!!

What on earth is she wearing in the 18:00 show - doesn't do her any favours at all - battleship grey all tied up with a bow.

What on earth is she wearing in the 18:00 show - doesn't do her any favours at all - battleship grey all tied up with a bow.

That outfit is appalling. Why she keeps dragging it out Lord alone knows as it does nothing for her. Sadly after my original positive comments she looked just as bad again last night.

No shiny mauvey cheeks (looking rather like the tin man's sister).

She looks far better when remembering "less is more"!

That grey dress is a very unflattering shape.She keeps putting her hand in the side pocket in a little girl way.I keep expecting her to start singing On the good ship Lollipop.

Latest posts

Back