AY talking twaddle again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
What is she like??? I cannot believe that she is talking about the TSV restorative treatment saying to use it 2 or 3 times a week. You need to use once a week as the lovely Dennis has said several times during the presentation. Basically they are giving you an extra big pot so she's telling you to use it lots more than you need to so you get through it and reorder! D'oh! Does she not get that most of us have seen it before, many of us use it regularly so know it's once a week and that Dennis is making her look like a tw@t!

What is she like??? I cannot believe that she is talking about the TSV restorative treatment saying to use it 2 or 3 times a week. You need to use once a week as the lovely Dennis has said several times during the presentation. Basically they are giving you an extra big pot so she's telling you to use it lots more than you need to so you get through it and reorder! D'oh! Does she not get that most of us have seen it before, many of us use it regularly so know it's once a week and that Dennis is making her look like a tw@t!

Ha! She can manage to do that on her own surely. "Actually".

Did you know she is QVC's resident beauty expert?
25 years in the beauty industry.....................
:yawn:

Ha! She can manage to do that on her own surely. "Actually".

True!
She also keeps saying more than half price rather than less than or better than half price - how stupid - I've heard her do this lots in the past. Why doesn't the director tell her she's wrong? Ah, I know, because he's bored of listening to her too so doesn't bother listening!

True!
She also keeps saying more than half price rather than less than or better than half price - how stupid - I've heard her do this lots in the past. Why doesn't the director tell her she's wrong? Ah, I know, because he's bored of listening to her too so doesn't bother listening!

someone...................anyone?????.................listen to her?????????????????? something is not computing here:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I like Ali, she's funny! I can't take her serious though. I caught the 11.30 trailer for the TSV last night and she was talking about why you should buy it, especially if you've been on holidays, in the hot heat :taphead: I cringed so loudly that my husband shouted up from the floor below to ask what was wrong!!! You've got to give it to her, she's good for a laugh :grin: and I don't think the directors and crew they work with are much better. Just because they have a prestigious title of 'tv director' doesn't mean they know how to speak properly :nod: lol

Latest posts

Back