B&W The latest look - nature-inspired jewellery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really do not get the whole thing of Butler and Wilson. I know some outings need very specific jewellery with your gown/outfit, but heavens, some of it, well ok: most of it seems very hideous to me

I have loved Simons items in the past but haven't watched for ages because (to be honnest) it's a bit overpriced however I did watch at the weekend because I spotted something I liked. Unfortunatelly I've decided I have lost patence with him over these silly designs; yes ok the odd one is ok on a coat if you are in that mood however he constantly uses the phrase 'fun' and this is used to justify everything. However I might not want something 'fun', I might want to be taken seriously when I have to go to a trade dinner etc, my 8 year old daughter can stick with the 'fun' items.

I think the words at the end of the active HTML link says it all "WALK Yah" Maybe a subliminal message!

I quite like it! I understand that the pieces aren't really suitable for business meetings/dinners or other more formal occasions but I do like to wear brooches and most of the pieces that would be ok for those types of things don't really go for the more casual outings that I now go on. I would wear that quite happily as I would my other B&W items that are a bit more 'left field'!!

Latest posts

Back