B&w tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No way will I add to his coffers, I can't stand the smarmy guy....

I would REALLY like to know who on earth parades out in some of this. Have any of you ever seen anyone with giant owls or bumble bees hanging from their ears or massive great butterfly or crocodile brooches & rings, because I never have. Or these giant baubled gaudy messes for handbags that if you swing the wrong way could hospitalise someone.

Perhaps I just don't move in the OK yah ever so trendy circles.:sad::sad::mysmilie_512:

So saying the giant bejewelled TSV has gone limited

I hated the bag and can't imagine those jewels will stay put for long.Each to their own,but to me it looks rather cheap.

I have bought one of his dragonfly necklaces and it is really pretty and well made.

It says it all, when he keeps repeating that "its only available on qvc" yeah right, because he knows the stuff wouldn't sell in his shops - not to his ok yah customers anyway, who think nothing of spending the debt of a small country on a handbag, and who would'nt be seen dead with a plastic leopard print bag on their arm !!!!!!

Alarmingly I quite liked this TSV :sweat:. Thankfully I don't have a life so would never go anywhere that would call for it! I did contemplate dressingitupanddressingitdownwithacrispwhiteshirt etc as I think I did hear them say at one point that it could be used on the school run, but as they say that about everything from pac-a-macs to grout remover I could have imagined it...:dull:

Alarmingly I quite liked this TSV :sweat:. Thankfully I don't have a life so would never go anywhere that would call for it! I did contemplate dressingitupanddressingitdownwithacrispwhiteshirt etc as I think I did hear them say at one point that it could be used on the school run, but as they say that about everything from pac-a-macs to grout remover I could have imagined it...:dull:

And don't forget your litlle pair of pumps AD. And of course you could really go for it wearing a Ken Paves fringe & ponytail to compliment it :emo:

I bought the little black bag with all the skull studs on the flap - it was on four easy pays - sorry - I couldn't resist it.... It will go with my Alexander McQueen skull scarfs.... :cheeky:

I ordered the multi coloured bag and its just arrived and I must say its lovely! Then again I do very much like big statement blingy stuff! Yes the "jewels" are plastic (which I knew anyway) and the bag was made in thailand, but I will say it seems very well made and i'm sure i'll get loads of use out of it!

As my dear old Mum used to say "Well if you're happy with it, that's all that counts". Enjoy it!

Latest posts

Back