Babyliss Diamond Shine Heated Smoothing Brush TSV 31/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SCW any idea how much this will be, I have read some really good reviews.

I saw this in Boots last week and was hoping it would be on Q because of the 30 day MBG. It looks the same as the Dafni but cheaper. Hope it's on easy pay would really like to try it

Have to admit Im a sucker for hair styling brushes, and I love all the Babyliss ones, but how does this one differ from the last Tsv, what does it do different, I know other one was a barrel, and this looks like a paddle brush, but just wondered what else it does,

It is cheaper and better for fine hair. I have one which I got instead of the last Babyliss TSV - sent back. I use this on Day 2. As a rule of thumb if the last one didn't suit you this one will. Got mine from Argos.

I love baby liss products especially the last tsv,my hair stands so much better that I have ditched the straighteners .I towel dry my hair ,then use dryer and then the tsv .could not think of living without .Hope the new one is on easypay .

There was a Revlon one very similar on offer on Ammazon, I sent for that its arriving tomorrow, wish I hadnt now I would much prefer Babyliss, but I will give it a try

What was the last Babyliss TSV? My rotating Big Hair from Babyliss is running hot so must be about to die and I am looking for a replacement.

BaByliss Diamond Radiance Heated Smoothing Brush
Item Number: 401410
QVC Price £73.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £5.95

Designed to smooth the look of kinks or frizz-prone hair, the Babyliss Diamond Radiance Heated Smoothing Brush features Diamond Radiance technology, which utilises ionic conditioners and heated ceramic straightening fins to smooth and straighten your hair as you brush; easily removing knots and tangles without leaving your hair looking limp and lifeless. Achieve a glossy look and retain your natural volume while cutting down on your styling time with the Babyliss Diamond Radiance Heated Smoothing Brush.

Straighten as you brush - this innovative brush allows you to straighten your hair as you brush it, meaning you can achieve your perfect look in moments. Plus, as it's ready to use in only 40 seconds, this multi-tasking heated brush won't leave you running late!

Feels gentle, works hard - designed with innovative flexible taming bristles and diamond-infused ceramic fins, the Diamond Radiance brush offers the optimum level of grip, tension and control to straighten and brush your hair, without leaving you feeling uncomfortable.

Three settings for a bespoke finish - with different heat settings for hair types ranging from delicate to thick and coarse; this brush allows you to alter your straightening routine to suit your exact needs. Plus, with an LED light that notifies you of when the brush has reached your desired temperature, there's never a worry of how hot or cool the brush is, so you can straighten and style your hair with ease.

Technical specifications:

Three heat settings: 180C, 190C, 200C
Auto shut-off
Voltage: 230V
Wattage: 45W
Salon swivel cord: 3m (9.8ft)
Diamond Radiance brush (h x l x d): 4.5cm x 25.8cm x 7.7cm (1.8" x 10.2" x 3")

What's in the box?

1 x Diamond Radiance Heated Smoothing Brush
1 x heat mat
1 x heat glove
1 x storage pouch

Settings guide:
0 = OFF
I = 180C (Yellow)
II = 190C (Orange)
III = 200C (Red)

How to use:

Ensure hair is fully dried before using
Use a brush to remove any tangles form your hair and create your partingTo turn the appliance on, press the on/off button and the LED display will light up
Slide the switch to select your required heat setting
The LED display will illuminate and blink until the selected temperature has been reached. Once the temperature has been reached the LED will remain solid in colour
Place the hot brush underneath a section of your hair that's close to the roots, and gently glide the brush down the hair
Use your free hand to pull the hair section taut against the plate until the bristles penetrate your hair. To avoid any heat contact, the hand sliding down the hair section must not be too close to the brush. For additional protection the heat protection glove can be worn on the hand holding the hair section
As you reach the ends of your hair, release your grip of your chosen hair section and turn the brush underneath to create shape and dimension
To finish, place the heated brush on top of your chosen hair section and use your free hand to pull it upwards and hold your hair taut, while taking care to avoid pressing the heated plate against your scalp
Repeat as necessary until your hair is smooth and straightened all over

Please note: turning on the appliance will automatically activate the ionic technology, and the release of the ions from the ports produces a slight buzzing noise

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401410

I like this type of technology so much so I gave all my other straightening gadgets away, but remember there are loads of brands on the market that do the exact same thing for a fraction of the price, just check Amazon. I found the paddle style was quite heavy so I'd say not for people with dexterity problems (just a little heads up there) I've stuck to the normal (not paddle brush) shaped design, I absolutely love it.

I like this type of technology so much so I gave all my other straightening gadgets away, but remember there are loads of brands on the market that do the exact same thing for a fraction of the price, just check Amazon. I found the paddle style was quite heavy so I'd say not for people with dexterity problems (just a little heads up there) I've stuck to the normal (not paddle brush) shaped design, I absolutely love it.
Which one do you have ? Am looking for one .tnx

Which one do you have ? Am looking for one .tnx

I bought the one from Ideal World, £40 on two flexi pay of £20 and you get a free mirror and tweezers with it, it's called Simply Straight and I absolutely love it, it leaves my hair amazing. It's by JML and you can buy it from their website but you don't get the free mirror/tweezers (cost a tenner) or flexi pay, so IW is the best place, you can send it back in two weeks if your not happy, returns aren't like QVC, they're free and you get your money back in under a week, but you won't send it back though because Simply Straight one is brilliant. :mysmilie_14:

I bought the one from Ideal World, £40 on two flexi pay of £20 and you get a free mirror and tweezers with it, it's called Simply Straight and I absolutely love it, it leaves my hair amazing. It's by JML and you can buy it from their website but you don't get the free mirror/tweezers (cost a tenner) or flexi pay, so IW is the best place, you can send it back in two weeks if your not happy, returns aren't like QVC, they're free and you get your money back in under a week, but you won't send it back though because Simply Straight one is brilliant. :mysmilie_14:

Is it any good for shortish hair. I find the paddle brush style no good for me.

How do they send it by which couriers ? First time ordering from ideal world .

Everything gets delivered by Hermes, even a lipstick will come by Hermes, they don't use Royal Mail for anything, you get about five emails from start to finish just to keep you up to date, and tracking so you know were your package is.

Mine is shoulder length and it works great for that, my sides and finge are shorter, so I keep hold of the bottom of my hair pulling it tight and yes, it works ok, I suppose you can give it a go and if it doesn't suit your needs, you can always send it back for free, hope you get what you're looking for. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back