Bad Taste, Ruth Langsford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DF is probably one of the presenters who looks at this forum, or her “friend” Sharon is. If that’s the case then she’ll know what we think of her. Her skin must be like rhinoceros hide though because she’s still the same. 🙄

Was it Annaliese? I've heard her say

Was it Annaliese? I've heard her say that several times. Makes me mad that she's implying she's getting freebies and being quite blatant about it too.
Yes it was Annalise! Meanwhile I'm feeling like a real smuck for paying for the products! While they are all getting freebies she was totally blatant about it that's what's so annoying. And now video callers and now getting free items. I hope at least some of them are long time QVC viewers?! In all the years I've been shopping with then I've had nowt! Apart from the occasion discount code which anyone can get. Nothing for a loyal customer! 😡

Analsleeze has made no secret of her friendship with models and Ba's alike. I have a feeling she'll move on soon,seems a bit like a caged tiger to me. The other one Oopshelia is not as engaging or successful in sales as she wants to be. I've never switched over so many times as when she's presenting and many others too. It'll be one too many talks to improve with the boss,then an agreement to part ways amicably.
I found one of the clips of her with the Nails Inc. rep, apparently they go way back. Ms Dayes was the human version of a wind turbine & lucky those flailing arms didn't wipe everything off the table. When sthe half moon effect of two colours was demonstrated she repeatedly said that she thought they were done differently, a professional peddler would have used that opportunity to comment on the quality & coverage of the product. The mock shock 😲 when she was told that the bottle top was designed to be a finger rest when applying polish was pantomime level. She's not improving.

I did think the Q presenters were supposed to have understated, neutral nails for jewellery hours.
So that obviously did not apply to Annaliese Hayes when presenting diamonique on the Style channel early last week.
Who when her red painted nails with white faces came into shot, there must have been a gallery comment made in her ear, to which she replied, Yes my nails are fabulous!!!

Attachments

• 8EE15487-4003-485E-983F-7302BFC4748B.jpeg
    8EE15487-4003-485E-983F-7302BFC4748B.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 96
  • F4C34AEC-368A-4A93-BB1E-0D23E71BD82F.jpeg
    F4C34AEC-368A-4A93-BB1E-0D23E71BD82F.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 91
I find it very sad that there are far more talented young people out there, who have 'done their time' learning their craft at drama/stage/music schools, or are educated to a good standard in media studies, who would kill to have the opportunity of appearing in front of a live tv camera to gain experience.

So, I'll say again, those at QVC doing the hiring must have been out on a lunchtime lash when doing all their tick box hiring, and if the 'show reel' of Annaliese was the best of the bunch then QVC should shut up shop !

It's well publicised that companies need to be more diverse, which I 100% agree with. However, you do need to put the best person for the job IN the job otherwise you are going to spend an absolute fortune on recruitment or you're going to lose viewers and therefore potential customers.

CC

I did think the Q presenters were supposed to have understated, neutral nails for jewellery hours.
So that obviously did not apply to Annaliese Hayes when presenting diamonique on the Style channel early last week.
Who when her red painted nails with white faces came into shot, there must have been a gallery comment made in her ear, to which she replied, Yes my nails are fabulous!!!
Got to say her nails look fantastic

When the Q started the presenters could only have an American manicure & weren't even allowed to put different colours on their nails when selling lacquers.

Latest posts

Back