Balmain Pens - Not Quite As High End as Russell Maintains?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aww bless him, he can't help being thick as a brick!
I'm sure his teacher is very proud of him and his notable achievements!

He's doing well deedee but still has a habit of inventing words.

Capacktive and Fragrancecier springs to mind.

James Russell's Balmain pen pitch was the most pathetic, ridiculous, embarrassing, over-the-top piece of trash I have ever seen on Bid. I'm sure he has a bet with the crew on how much gushing shite he can come out with.

He's Bid's worst. Yuk.

I wonder if it's a Balmain they use when a top player does one of those public events to sign the dotted line on a huge contract for a big football club like Real Madrid?

It wouldn't surprise me. Ronaldo looks the kind of stylish guy to always have a Balmain to hand.

James Russell's Balmain pen pitch was the most pathetic, ridiculous, embarrassing, over-the-top piece of trash I have ever seen on Bid. I'm sure he has a bet with the crew on how much gushing shite he can come out with.

He's Bid's worst. Yuk.

you summed it up beautifully there Pola, well done :mysmilie_497: :mysmilie_471:

On reconsideration I think I was too harsh and that Balmain Pens are very, very exclusive indeed.

Despite Russell urging to us to look at what Balmain costs (he must have meant the clothes) there is no pen website that I can find, they aren't sold in any stores like John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams and Selfridges et al. They aren't mentioned much if at all on any pen forums I looked at (there actually is such a thing).

They're so exclusive they aren't even mentioned at Balmain.com so I apologise, this is clearly an ultra exclusive brand and has everything to do with the couture business.

Amazon, eBay and those numerous promotion companies who do branded mugs and key fobs must have been so lucky getting the vast quantities of Balmain stock in that they have, what with it being such an exclusive line:mysmilie_14:

good post Wirral, I like your style
it's just a shame some people don't understand irony :mysmilie_480:

Sir Guy had the Balmain Paris Papal Purple pen on earlier. The phones were actually locked lol and when they opened he only sold around 20. What a load of faffing around. It's a special deal or something. It was £8.99. I think it was £7.99 when it was DOTD.

Nigh on £19 for a biro, crikey

Sir Guy had the Balmain Paris Papal Purple pen on earlier. The phones were actually locked lol and when they opened he only sold around 20. What a load of faffing around. It's a special deal or something. It was £8.99. I think it was £7.99 when it was DOTD.

Nigh on £19 for a biro, crikey

my sentiments exactly Momma, it's a purple biro ffs!

Not that I'm looking for sympathy or the like but I was terribly disappointed and disillusioned not to receive a Balmain pen from Santa, despite my many hints.

I just hope those punters who bought them appreciate what they have in their possession, they're a potential heirloom.

Not that I'm looking for sympathy or the like but I was terribly disappointed and disillusioned not to receive a Balmain pen from Santa, despite my many hints.

I just hope those punters who bought them appreciate what they have in their possession, they're a potential heirloom.

They've probably all lost them by now, you know what damn pens are like for going missing.

Santa's a miserable git at times :mysmilie_10:

They've probably all lost them by now, you know what damn pens are like for going missing.

Santa's a miserable git at times :mysmilie_10:

All I got was a manky tangerine and a bag of stale nuts.

The Balmain was just a fanciful dream really, it was never going to happen. Maybe one day Momma, one day...........:mysmilie_59:

There's always next year, 'get in early, I'd hate you to miss out' :mysmilie_14:

I hope so, I didn't even get the Prestige Parfums Deep Sense aftershave. I only wanted it because Mike Mason personally bought it.

I got some John Lewis vouchers but amazingly neither the Balmain or Prestige brands were anywhere to be seen in their store.

They're such downmarket chancers that John Lewis lot.

I hope so, I didn't even get the Prestige Parfums Deep Sense aftershave. I only wanted it because Mike Mason personally bought it.

I got some John Lewis vouchers but amazingly neither the Balmain or Prestige brands were anywhere to be seen in their store.

They're such downmarket chancers that John Lewis lot.

John who? :smirk:

Lol, these John Lewis voucher things, do you have to purchase goods over £10 in value in a limited time?

No, there were no ****** restrictions whatsoever. So boring, and fancy knowing all the brands?

But the biggest downfall is that the staff are polite, they don't even scream at you and put you under pressure. Idiots, they'll go bust if they carry on like that :mysmilie_59:

They were even really good value, I couldn't believe my eyes.

No, there were no ****** restrictions whatsoever. So boring, and fancy knowing all the brands?

But the biggest downfall is that the staff are polite, they don't even scream at you and put you under pressure. Idiots, they'll go bust if they carry on like that :mysmilie_59:

They were even really good value, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Sounds a complete nightmare!

Sounds a complete nightmare!

I like the element of discovery with Bid. You have to google the product name because you've never heard of it and discover, yet again, that what they're selling is a pile of cheap shat :mysmilie_59:

That's if google even returns any matches :mysmilie_59:

I like the element of discovery with Bid. You have to google the product name because you've never heard of it and discover, yet again, that what they're selling is a pile of cheap shat :mysmilie_59:

That's if google even returns any matches :mysmilie_59:

Normally google returns you straight back to Bid, such fun isn't it, like Treasure Hunt :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back