Bare Escentuals TSV 6/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now don't quote me or I'll plead the fifth but....

A little bird told me there may be two TSV's. One will contain foundation, concealer, warmth and mineral veil plus a couple of brushes. Also mini mascara, mini lipgloss and eyeliner. The other may contain primer, eyeshadow, blusher, lipgloss and mascara. Have no idea of sizes or prices I'm afraid so I'll leave that to the usual experts.:bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rebus - this sounds interesting, i'm needing more mineral veil and the Bare mineral/essentials brushes are great. Looking forward to more detailsx

Now don't quote me or I'll plead the fifth but....

A little bird told me there may be two TSV's. One will contain foundation, concealer, warmth and mineral veil plus a couple of brushes. Also mini mascara, mini lipgloss and eyeliner. The other may contain primer, eyeshadow, blusher, lipgloss and mascara. Have no idea of sizes or prices I'm afraid so I'll leave that to the usual experts.:bow:

That would be a good idea. I tend not to buy make-up TSV's because I don't really use much eye colour and there are always to many in the kits to justify the purchase. Added to that they are often the same sort of colours.

Bare Escentuals TSV

Has anyone got any more details on what this TSV might be? I recall someone suggesting there might be a choice of a complexion kit and a colour kit. I have to choose between BE and Mally this month...

Has anyone got any more details on what this TSV might be? I recall someone suggesting there might be a choice of a complexion kit and a colour kit. I have to choose between BE and Mally this month...

I got a card today..
There is a full sized foundation
All over Warmth complexion enhancer
Travel size mascara(mini size)
Lip Gloss (small size)
2 Brushes.

Last edited:
Lemonsqueezy - re the card you received, is there any mention of there being two choices(see Rebus's post at 5)? Thanks QP

Latest posts

Back