Bare Escentuals TSV/Beauty Day - 10/07/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i too love BE started using the foundation early this yr and would not be without it now find it so quick to pop on and it makes my skin look so good absolutely love BE will be watching for the TSV

Go a card from QVC today - shows a blush (so fab) and two eye shadows (giggle and bordeaux) and the full coverage brush. Not sure about anything else.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221013

Bare Escentuals 6 Piece Glamorista collection
Today's Special Value Price£36.84

Up the glamour factor with this Bare Escentuals make-up collection. Buff the mineral Foundation SPF15 onto your skin using the Flawless Face Brush for a natural-looking luminosity, and sweep your cheeks with So Fab Blush (berry) to bring a radiant glow to your complexion. Experiment with Eye Colours in Bordeaux (dark purple) and Giggle (mauve) for a smoky look and define your eyes with Flawless Definition Mascara in black. Finally, perfect your pout with the mineral-infused Buxom Lipgloss in Sugar (rose).

Contains:

1 x Foundation SPF15 in a choice of Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark or Golden Dark (2g)
1 x Blush in So Fab - berry (0.85g)
1 x Eye colour in Bordeaux - dark purple (0.57g)
1 x Eye colour in Giggle - mauve (0.57g)
1 x Flawless Definition Mascara - black (10ml)
1 x Buxom Lipgloss in Sugar - rose/beige (4.45ml)
1 x Full Flawless Face Brush
Gift box

SPF15 Foundation
Made with pure, crushed minerals, bareMinerals SPF 15 foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity. Free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances and other chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts, it's ideal for all skin types. Our weightless, silky minerals give you flawless coverage with the amazing look and sensation of radiant bare skin. Plus, it provides natural SPF 15 protection.

So Fab Blush
Our creamy, 100% pure bareMinerals blush gives you a beautiful, healthy tone that looks natural, because it is. Add a soft, radiant glow to your complexion with the deep rose pink shade of our So Fab cheek colour.

Eye Colour
The eye colours are mineral-based and can be used wet for a more opaque colour or dry for a sheer finish. Bordeaux also doubles as an eyeliner or contour colour. Bordeaux is a dark purple and Giggle is a mauve shade.

Flawless Definition Mascara
This innovative, state-of-the-art mascara boasts a brush that works like a 360° fine-toothed comb to help separate, lengthen and lift lashes with clump-free precision while darkening lashes with natural mineral colourants. The tapered tip of the brush is designed to reach into the corners to coat even the tiniest lashes, so no lash is ever left behind.

Buxom Lipgloss
Instantly increase the fullness of your lips and create the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips with this pout-perfecting lip polish. This mineral-infused lipgloss imparts a luminous high shine with no sticky or tacky feeling. A deep infusion of antioxidant vitamins A and E help to keep your lips feeling soft, smooth and protected.

Not my colours but looks a very pretty kit... but £5.45pp:angry::angry:

Do you think it can be ordered now?? Is that the final price P&P etc as i wont be about at the weekend to get it then!

I'll be getting this, almost finished my medium beige but I would have preferred 9g of the foundation instead of the mascara. Still, at last a TSV to look forward to!

Bit disappointed with this, as the foundation is such a teeny size. Would have gone for it if it'd been the 9g size.

The eyeshadows look nice, but having bought the Flawless collection not long ago, that also had (albeit slightly different shades) of purple eyeshadow, the Flawless mascara and a Buxom lipgloss, it'd probably be a bit pointess. Shame though.

Can recommend the mascara by the way. I really like the brush.

Thank you sweetheart White Russian, I bought mine already tonight, may receive on Saturday if I'm lucky.
I don't think that the price will go down as it says on top: Today's Special Value. Shame about the size of the foundation and a huge brush for a tiny pot, but I'll be buying full size soon.
Thank you again, I nearly died waiting for BE TSV details waiting for the last couple of weeks someone shedding the light on it, big thank you. Bought through website since its not recognised on Qcut.

P&P has gone up recently, especially on new stock items, for example Tova TSV was £5.45 for 2 x 100 ml bottles, but overall P&P gone up with Hermes (the courier) and Royal Mail orders are still at "reasonable" P&P costs. Just recently highest P&P on a box/set of something was £4.95 and now its gone up to £5.45, I thought that P&P was hight enough already. Anyway I had to pay it for my BE set last night otherwise I wouldn't get it. Last BE TSV in March carried P&P of £4.95.

Last edited:
Not sure about this one. I have that brush already, plus unopened BE foundation, lipgloss (not Buxom though), blush and eye shadows. Will have to see what it all looks like when applied.

I have watched a bit of this TSV presentation but they haven't said if the foundation and blusher have a lockable sifter. Does anyone know?

Latest posts

Back