• Ashwood TSV 5.jpg
    Ashwood TSV 5.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 195
Ashwood Double Pocket Leather Crossbody & RFID Card Holder
Item Number: 198501
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

We are big fans of designs that combine style with functionality and this double-pocket cross-body bag from Ashwood Leather offers oodles of both. Not only sleek and compact, but crafted from grainy pebble leather for a premium look, it is a bag you will be happy to make a central part of every outfit. The practical touches have been carefully considered too, with multiple compartments, zips and a matching RFID protected card holder to help keep everything safe and organised when on the go.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ashwood Leather Double Pocket Crossbody Bag & Wallet from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £70.00 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £30.02.
Busy summer? This cross-body bag will be your new best friend! You can use it to keep all your essentials close at hand, with organisation made easy even when you’re dashing around thanks to its zip pockets and phone pouch. An adjustable cross-body strap means you can wear it exactly how you like as well, while its sophisticated finish will do wonders to update any ensemble.
Luxurious leather – a leather bag is an essential in any wardrobe; as fashions come and go, this classic style is here to stay. Transcending trends and transitioning easily from season to season with a nod to the timeless camera bag shape, this is a bag you’ll be picking it up again and again.
Safety first – with a zipped RFID card holder included, you can feel confident that your personal data is in your own safe hands with this extra layer of security. Plus, with its cross-body style, you can carry it across your front for when you want to keep your belongings extra safe.
Designed for QVC – choose from six colours you can currently only find here. The Black, Navy or Tan options are ideal if you love a staple shade to go with anything, while Chalk is the one you want for freshening up any look. If it’s a summer bright you’re after though, Fuchsia or Green is a must.
  • Adjustable shoulder strap
  • Chic jacquard gold lining
  • Main zip closure
  • Front pocket with zip
  • Double internal zip pocket and phone pouch
  • RFID card holder included with a zipped compartment, six card slots and a central slip pocket
  • Brand reindeer logo on the front of the bag and card holder
  • Outer: 100% leather; lining: polyester
  • Dry clean only
  • Strap drop: 76.5cm - 144cm (30.1" x 56.7")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 15.5cm x 23.5cm x 7cm (6.1" x 9.3" x 2.8")
  • Card holder (h x w x d): 9cm x 12cm x 1cm (3.5" x 4.7" x 0.4")
Colour options:
  • Tan
  • Fuchsia
  • Chalk
  • Black
  • Navy
  • Green
All measurements are approximate

It’s a shame that the quality sucks! They keep reminding us that it’s a British brand and that they have their own tannery, they’re affordable so really what’s not to love? The purses look pretty decent, but the bags are a different story. I bought one and it was uneven in colour and texture and was just generally wonky. Just yesterday I was browsing in Tk Maxx and saw a few hanging up and I saw nothing to change my opinion- bendy flappy straps, creases in the leather which can be seen in today’s presentation on Q !

It’s a shame that the quality sucks! They keep reminding us that it’s a British brand and that they have their own tannery, they’re affordable so really what’s not to love? The purses look pretty decent, but the bags are a different story. I bought one and it was uneven in colour and texture and was just generally wonky. Just yesterday I was browsing in Tk Maxx and saw a few hanging up and I saw nothing to change my opinion- bendy flappy straps, creases in the leather which can be seen in today’s presentation on Q !
It may well be a British brand and they may well have their own tannery but the TSV I ordered quite a few years back was made in India according to the label inside the bag. It was dreadful, could hardly hold anything, cheaply made with a zip opening far too small. It was returned, never to be ordered again, I will stick to Radley if I need a decent bag.

It may well be a British brand and they may well have their own tannery but the TSV I ordered quite a few years back was made in India according to the label inside the bag. It was dreadful, could hardly hold anything, cheaply made with a zip opening far too small. It was returned, never to be ordered again, I will stick to Radley if I need a decent bag.
I know they aren't leather but Mia Tui are great bags. Loads of room inside and plenty of compartments.

Seem too cheap to be quality leather bags. I do need a decent black bag though for the odd occasion I go somewhere. Might revisit LG when they next have a sale.

CC

I am looking for a nice going out bag. I have a Casual night out Ugg bag. Its cute with a long adjustable leather body strap. But I need a more smarter leather bag. The Russell and Bromley bags fit the bill.

Seem too cheap to be quality leather bags. I do need a decent black bag though for the odd occasion I go somewhere. Might revisit LG when they next have a sale.

CC
They currently have a Sale up to 70% off:

Lloyd!! I was hoping you weren't going to say that lol. Actually there's a really nice coral bag for just £49. Oooooh, tempted.

CC

Latest posts

Back