Bare Esenctuals TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My money is NEVER safe, especially when they start showing me those lovely little sets of things.

I think it's because they remind me of the Magic Box I had for Christmas when I was six...

Its on the website now

Bare Escentuals 6 Piece Bare Gold Luxury Collection with 2 Brushes

Today's Special Value Price
£40.71

QVC Price
£49.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Get an all-over glamorous glow with this gold Bare Escentuals make-up collection only at QVC. It contains two bestselling foundations (each 2g), in a choice of shades for the perfect blend, and new face and body colour Gold Gossamer (1.5g) infused with real gold for a rich radiance. There are two golden eyeshadows (each 0.57g) in Earth for dramatic eyes and Taupe for a sheer shine, plus new 100% natural Lipcolour (3.7g) in Truffle. Two limited edition brushes are included for flawless application on the eyes and face as well as a vanity box and mirror.

Ive ordered this in light, not sure about the lip colour looks a bit dark for me. And Id use the golden glow as eyeshadow. Maybe you could wet this and use as eyeliner?
BTW is it my tv colour or has Ali gone mad with blusher! :52:

I was thinking Ameca looks ill, putting me off buying although am tempted now that I am sending back the smashbox TSV and the fact that it is on 3 EP

I don't think I can resist. It's so lovely and shiny and gold, and those brushes...

I wonder if I'm becoming a brush fetishist?

As always toos dark for me :eek:( I need the fair and they NEVER include this in any of their combinations! Well, saves me a good few pennies!!!

Em xXx

I think Alison looks great. Not tempted with the TSV though. As said it seems to find and illuminate all my wrinkles.:p

I wish they'd stop thinking we want to look like the Yanks. I used to wear dark lipstick when i was 18, 10 years ago when it was trendy, sorry i mean "ON (BL**DY) TREND".

I'd like a set where it includes light lip glosses (and NOT tangarine!) and eyeshadows foundation and blusher. Basically a kit where i will use everything, come on QVC its not that hard is it??!!

No eyeliner in our TSV, in the US they got Gold Mine which was a lovely liner, we always get diddled out of something!! :20:

Hi all

It is a different TSV to be fair. The US one didn't have foundations in it. It was the same box (and then they did autodelivery of the collections in different colour boxes).
The US one had three brushes, two eyeshades (the same as this one) one eyeliner in gold mine (which is gorgeous as Clare says) then there was a 4gms mineral veil and the gold gossamer and the lipstick.

So the original wasn't a foundation collection at all - which some people prefer.

The box is really nice - a sort of Moc Croc effect with a huge mirror - it doesn't looks cheap (IMHO)

Latest posts

Back