Bare Minerals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulupops

Registered Shopper
What has happened to Bare Minerals? I was hoping for a TSV with the new foundation , there has not been one since Christmas. I know I could go into the DHS and buy it but I would not have the benefit of 30/60 day money back guarantee if the shade was not right. I find most if the make-up girls just want to push sales and not interested in getting the right choice . I am quite liking Estee Lauder foundation again.I seem to have been brain washed by QVC these past few years 🙄💄

with everything going on tsvs have been changed & delayed for months so i wouldnt expect one till june/july or maybe august
Thanks, I thought that might be it. Hope they don't leave like Smashbox who seem to have disappeared from department stores ☹

Thanks, I thought that might be it. Hope they don't leave like Smashbox who seem to have disappeared from department stores ☹

they left cause estee lauder bought them & they dont like their companies being on QVC the only one estee lauder liked being on Q was bobbi brown (even though the main estee lauder one is now on QVC)

I personally I’m finding EL on Q being sold by different company reps and their own different models off putting. Each show I watch is with someone different and not finding a comfortable continuity which is maybe highlighted cause the brand isn’t established and is flitting between skincare, scents and makeup on every show.

Latest posts

Back