M asam magic finish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I've been watching the demos and I was attracted by the "one shade fits all" speil for the amount of times I've bought myself foundations in the past and I've ended up looking like a ghost, or like I've been tango'd. I've been very good in the last year or so, not buying stuff just because it's waved in front of me - I must really want, or more importantly really need it! I've been using the Jerome Alexander magic minerals powder for yonks because I've never managed to find the right foundation, but as my skin is getting older I have been finding that it's not doing its job as well as it used to. So this did make me wonder whether this would be a better alternative. I was attracted by the supersized jar, and liked the idea of being able to apply it with my fingers instead of a brush that can be a bit hit and miss. I read the reviews and noted that some people said it accentuated wrinkles, was drying and looked too cakey. Free p&p sold it too me, so I went for it. It's brilliant! It goes on really smoothly, you don't need a lot and it feels like velvet on the skin..it doesn't accentuate wrinkles, nor does it look cakey. I'm well pleased with it! Hopefully it'll last a good while. Now I'll be honest, there's nothing I need now...so I must not be tempted again!

I’m really pleased you like it, unfortunately I did find it too drying for my skin, I have now switched to Erborian CC cream foundation 🤞

I've been watching the demos and I was attracted by the "one shade fits all" speil for the amount of times I've bought myself foundations in the past and I've ended up looking like a ghost, or like I've been tango'd. I've been very good in the last year or so, not buying stuff just because it's waved in front of me - I must really want, or more importantly really need it! I've been using the Jerome Alexander magic minerals powder for yonks because I've never managed to find the right foundation, but as my skin is getting older I have been finding that it's not doing its job as well as it used to. So this did make me wonder whether this would be a better alternative. I was attracted by the supersized jar, and liked the idea of being able to apply it with my fingers instead of a brush that can be a bit hit and miss. I read the reviews and noted that some people said it accentuated wrinkles, was drying and looked too cakey. Free p&p sold it too me, so I went for it. It's brilliant! It goes on really smoothly, you don't need a lot and it feels like velvet on the skin..it doesn't accentuate wrinkles, nor does it look cakey. I'm well pleased with it! Hopefully it'll last a good while. Now I'll be honest, there's nothing I need now...so I must not be tempted again!
How does it feel on, does it feel like you could rub it off on anything like clothing?

How does it feel on, does it feel like you could rub it off on anything like clothing?
No, it feels pretty safe!
I like Judith William’s Magic Make Up which is a similar “all shades” foundation. It’s in a tube, fairly liquid easy enough to apply with my fingers.
I also liked the idea of this being in a large jar as opposed to having to squeeze a tube or pump a pump, a lot more controllable .

Was the one shade fits all correct? How does that work?
It did work but I really don't know how! My skin is fairly pale and doesn't tan easily...I would normally be going for an ivory shade or a very light beige. This my friends is the colour of poo but it blends right in and just makes the skin look and feel even!

Last edited:
It did work but I really don't know how! My skin is fairly pale and doesn't tan easily...I would normally be going for an ivory shade or a very light beige. This my friends is the colour of poo but it blends right in and just makes the skin look and feel even!
I think it'll be too dark if you're pale.

Interesting and I suppose this is when you want to use Q for 30 mdg
Although it goes against my beliefs, that's exactly what I thought. The free p&p clinched it as had it been unsuitable I'd have only had to pay to return it. I prayed that I wouldn't need to return it, but if I did , they wouldn't charge silly money to send it back. Thankfully it suited me!

I have a bone to pick with you Merry. I just succumbed to a new GHD straightener (not QVC) so pretty much banned myself from ordering anything (I don't actually need) beauty related until at least August and you made me order the Magic Finish. I'm not safe to be let out on the net 😂😉😂
Edit to correct granma 😂

I have a bone to pick with you Merry. I just succumbed to a new GHD straightener (not QVC) so pretty much banned myself from ordering anything (I don't actually need) beauty related until at least August and you made me order the Magic Finish. I'm not safe to be let out on the net 😂😉😂
Edit to correct granma 😂
Ooops!!! I hope it suits you. Funnily enough it's only just dawned on me that I've spent £40 on a foundation!!!! (I got carried away by the spiel, the big jar, the easy pays, and the free p&p) that I didn't even notice. I would never and have never spent that kind of money on a single beauty product. I'm pleased to report that you don't need to use a lot per application, so it should last me a good while - but even so, it just goes to show how easy the power of persuasion is!
As mentioned before, the mbg is a boon in this instance. The product is pretty light - I weighed it and it's 266g so shouldn't cost silly money to return if you need to.
I put moisturiser on my face a short while before application, as some people have said it's drying. It feels lovely on my skin. Let us know - Hope you like it!

Ooops!!! I hope it suits you. Funnily enough it's only just dawned on me that I've spent £40 on a foundation!!!! (I got carried away by the spiel, the big jar, the easy pays, and the free p&p) that I didn't even notice. I would never and have never spent that kind of money on a single beauty product. I'm pleased to report that you don't need to use a lot per application, so it should last me a good while - but even so, it just goes to show how easy the power of persuasion is!
As mentioned before, the mbg is a boon in this instance. The product is pretty light - I weighed it and it's 266g so shouldn't cost silly money to return if you need to.
I put moisturiser on my face a short while before application, as some people have said it's drying. It feels lovely on my skin. Let us know - Hope you like it!
I'm a sucker for persuasion and special offers. I was looking at the £25 version and considering buying it from Amazon. I was on the fence, then, same as you, found the quadruple size, EP and no P&P for just a tenner more. Looks like we both suffer from FOMO lol I'll let you know how I find it.

I prefer M Asam to Judith Williams, I’ve been trying their new vitamin C range and my skin is loving it 😊 a good deal too for the moisturiser,serum,eye cream and hand cream, I may order another set.

I love the Resveratrol moisturiser and serum, and the giant Vinolift Skin Tightening Cream, (which doesn't really tighten) is lovely. Am really impressed with this range. I remember buying it when it was on Ideal World, then forgot about it until it appeared on Q.

I prefer M Asam to Judith Williams, I’ve been trying their new vitamin C range and my skin is loving it 😊 a good deal too for the moisturiser,serum,eye cream and hand cream, I may order another set.
Now I was wondering about the two versions, which came first to QVC and which came out on top.

Does this mean Merryone is an Influencer?

Is she getting gallons of M Asam free? :p ;)
Watch out for Merry's affiliate links 😂😂😂 I got influenced to buy the kochblume cloths too. You know you haven't got a life when you get excited over cleaning cloths. On first name terms with Hermes delivery guy.. Karl. It's got to the point of feeling so guilty that I'm making excuses for all the parcels. I was especially proud when I told him I'd bought cleaning cloths 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back