bareMinerals Ready to Go Palette & Neutralizing Primer 30ml OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bareMinerals Ready to Go Palette & Neutralizing Primer 30ml
Item Number: 210016
QVC Price £35.00
One Time Only Price £25.92
P&P £2.95

The bareMinerals Ready to Go Collection includes the Original Prime Time Primer and the Complexion Perfection Palette, which contains Foundation, Touch Up Veil, Bronzer, Luminizer and Concealer, plus a Mini Precision Face Brush and a Mini Tapered Face Brush. Get a flawless look on the go with everything you need in this bareMinerals compact collection.

Contains:

1 x Complexion Perfection Palette - available in five shades. Includes Ready SPF20 Foundation (4.5g), Ready SPF15 Touch Up Veil (4.5g), Ready Bronzer (3g), Ready Luminizer (3g), SPF20 Correcting Concealer (1g) Mini Precision Face Brush and a Mini Tapered Face Brush
1 x Original Prime Time (30ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210016

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't have a clue which one to go for of these - the names they use for the ready range are nothing like the ones they use for the original range.

I ordered this as I use the neutralizing primer - just noticed in SCW's description that it says original primer. I went back to my order and it definitely says neutralizing in the header.

If the original arrives, can I send it back without paying delivery? I really don't get on with the original :confused:

TIA

That palette is cheaper elsewhere if you don't want the primer.

Thanks, Snowstorm.

If they refund my original postage and send me a label, I'll get it elsewhere - though I won't hold my breath. If not, looks like I may as well keep it. Where have you seen it cheaper?

Latest posts

Back