Bareminerals TSV 03/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's about time they put the BarePro foundation & brush in a TSV instead of the endless original.

Bare Minerals TSV 3/3/2017

Are there any clues to this yet, please?
Optimistically hoping it might have the BarePro foundation instead of the original but expect that's a fruitless wish.

Just a thought because the last Christmas TSV was quite similar to a set we had in Germany (the "Devine Decadence Set"): There will also be a TSV from BareMinerals in Germany, but later on in March (20th), and the set will contain the following, it is called the "Get Glowing Makeup Set":

Original Foundation 9g
Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter 7g
Rouge in "Big Sur" (pink)
Nude Radiant Lipstick (pink/brownish)
Flawless Brush

Maybe you'll get the same set as a TSV?

image.jpg

Could this be it

Lee has posted a pic of the TSV on Instagram. I will definitely be buying it, if it's on easy pay

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ49ApNBu3s/?taken-by=leebareminerals

Introducing bareMinerals TSV Get Glowing Spring Collection, containing DELUXE sized Original Foundation SPF 15 , BRAND NEW Invisible Glow Highlighter in Gilded Glow , 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in a natural taupe shade , created just for QVC , our Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in Heaven , our best selling shade in retail ..famous loose blush in BigSur , dusty light pink shade & our multi tasking synthetic Flawless Face Brush .. launching Friday 3rd March @qvcuk @qvcbeauty join @sjbareminerals midnight into Friday ..

What on earth is a DELUXE size original foundation?
Yet another highlighter in a TSV, how many do Q think we need. The lipstick looks wearable for a change but would have preferred the shadow in a cream shade to use as a primer. Not keen on their loose blushers & that brush isn't great compared to other brands.
Not very tempted & I didn't buy the Christmas one either. Still waiting for a TSV with the BarePro foundation & brush!

I love the Original foundation so may go for this. Not keen on that 5in1 eye shadow. There was in a previous TSV + I thought it was horrible. I loved the eyestick in the Xmas TSV. I will see what the price is like.

Latest posts

Back