Bareminerals TSV 03/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ49ApNBu3s/?taken-by=leebareminerals

Introducing bareMinerals TSV Get Glowing Spring Collection, containing DELUXE sized Original Foundation SPF 15 , BRAND NEW Invisible Glow Highlighter in Gilded Glow , 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in a natural taupe shade , created just for QVC , our Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in Heaven , our best selling shade in retail ..famous loose blush in BigSur , dusty light pink shade & our multi tasking synthetic Flawless Face Brush .. launching Friday 3rd March @qvcuk @qvcbeauty join @sjbareminerals midnight into Friday ..
That's a different version of the German set. Great to see that the TSVs are somewhat similar. We had the bigger Original Foundation last December and you in the UK got the regular size, this March it is the other way round.

Last edited:
On the link, someone has commented that there's no Fair!!
Is that true? No use to me if that shade isn't available.

Ooh I never noticed that as my shade is available but yes you're right, it's only the following:

Available in the UK in shades :
Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan and Golden Dark

How bizarre, why would they limit the choices? It is a 16g size so maybe that's why it's limited but seems very silly to alienate a large chunk of your customers!

Seems stupid to leave out the lightest shade though. A middle shade I suppose, theoretically, you could get round by mixing a lighter with a darker one but there's no way you can mix up the lightest shade from others.
They did this before when they brought out the special version in the big pot with the sparkly lid.
Why they can't do all the shades is beyond me, they must have bucket loads of them in the warehouse.

Just for your information: In Germany QVC never have the full range of shades of the Original Foundation, "fairly light" being the lightest colour. But we have a chain called "Douglas" that also sells BM in their big shops, one of them is located near to where I live and so I can always check the colours in real life.

I can hear it now "Fairly light, for the fairest of the fair, porcelain skin tones" etc etc. Um no, that would be the Fair shade which you usually tell us to buy.

There will be plenty of nonsense about it being "very forgiving" I'm sure.

I can hear it now "Fairly light, for the fairest of the fair, porcelain skin tones" etc etc. Um no, that would be the Fair shade which you usually tell us to buy.

There will be plenty of nonsense about it being "very forgiving" I'm sure.
I am a "fair" person, y skin is very light with freckles and on me, the fair shade is definately too white, I tried all the light shades at Douglas in real life (they have all the shades) and finally, it was the "fairly light" that matched my skin skintone. All the other light colours were either too white or too yellow on me. I am looking very forward to my next holiday in the US: BM outlet, here I am! :)

That's something if it includes the p&p under £50
Wonder if it will be up to order early

Bareminerals 6 Piece Get Glowing Collection
Item Number: 216559
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £40.92
P&P £4.95

3 easy pays will kick in Friday

This six-piece make-up collection from Bareminerals includes a supersize version of the Original Foundation SPF 15 which gives flawless coverage and a naturally luminous finish, as well as the Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter, Big Sur Blush, and 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow, all launching shades exclusive to QVC UK! Fusing innovative skincare formulations with high-performance cosmetics, this Get Glowing collection allows you to create a radiant make-up look that not only looks fabulous but is also kind to skin.

New for you – included in your collection is the Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter in the shade Gilded Glow which illuminates your skin for a 'lit from within' effect. You'll also receive the Big Sur Blush in the shade Hushed Pink and the 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in the shade Luxe Almond. Create a host of looks with these gorgeous shades before anyone else!

Contains:

1 x Original Foundation SPF 15 (16g; supersize) - in a choice of Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Golden Dark; the creamy minerals in this formulation help to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying out your skin. Its silky, soft texture looks like a powder, but feels like a cream and buffs on beautifully
1 x Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter (7g) NEW – in Gilded Glow; inspired by 'golden hour' light, this silky, ultra-fine baked highlighter illuminates your skin tone for a 'lit-from-within' glow
1 x Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick (3.5g) NEW – in Heaven (pinky brown); delivers moisturising, medium coverage colour with a natural-looking, demi-shine finish; infused with mango, cocoa, and shea butters to create a smooth, creamy texture and moisturise lips
1 x 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow SPF 15 (3ml) - in Luxe Almond (natural taupe); lasting cream colour meets brightening, smoothing and priming power plus mineral sunscreen in an innovative hybrid formula. Chock-full of skin-loving ingredients, it delivers five benefits in one silky eyeshadow
1 x Big Sur Blush (0.85g) – in Hushed Pink (dusky light pink); get cheeky with a pop of colour that brightens your face and defines your features; this creamy, lightweight blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural
1 x Flawless Application Face Brush – for use with your Original Foundation, to achieve a perfect look every time

How to use:
Original Foundation SPF 15:

Swirl a small amount into the lid with the Flawless Application Brush
Tap off excess
Buff onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones
Buff around your face, working your way to the cheeks, forehead, and nose
Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage

Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter:

Apply with a brush in a sweeping motion to accentuate features like the cheekbones, bridge of nose and décolletage

Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick:

Smooth onto lips for medium colour coverage with a demi-shine finish

5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow:

Smooth over eyelids with the paddle applicator and blend with fingertips or brush
Repeat for added intensity

Big Sur Blush:

Smile to locate the apples of your cheeks, the perfect place for cheek colour
Apply a soft glide of colour from the apple of the cheek, back to the ear

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216559

Latest posts

Back