BareMinerals TSV 13/12/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This looks really nice & I'm coming up for needing a new original foundation so can't see me resisting.

It's showing online atm for the regular price of £57 so the TSV price will be much lower (£40) and Its going to be on easy pay..

bareMinerals 7 Piece Chandelight Glow Make-Up Collection

Item Number: 208788
QVC Price:
£57.00
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-7...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-73-_-208788

Launching the all-new Chandelight Glow Illuminator, a highlighter created especially for QVC; this seven-piece make-up collection from bareMinerals also includes the Original SPF15 Foundation in a choice of nine shades, a blusher, a lipgloss and a loose eyeshadow, plus the much-loved Lash Domination Mascara. Wake up to the brilliance of bareMinerals with this Chandelight cosmetics set, designed to make your complexion glow like never before.

Keep your skin comfortable - bareMinerals products allow you to easily create the most natural-looking coverage possible whilst omitting the additives, preservatives and fragrances commonly found in cosmetics. This adds up to a harmonised balance of make-up and skincare that's especially good for skin prone to sensitivity or breakouts.

A beautiful look for everyone - this collection is built around brightening and illuminating formulas, designed to give skin that healthy-looking, well-rested and radiant appeal. Suitable for all skin tones, all complexions, and all ages - revamp your make-up collection in one fell swoop, or give the gift of a gorgeous glow to someone special.

Contains:
1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (8g) in a choice of: Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Golden Dark or Medium Dark this powder formula delivers flawless coverage with a natural look and feel, blending seamlessly for a radiant finish, without clumping, caking, or drying out your skin. Made from pure minerals without preservatives, fragrances, additives, talc or oil, and contains SPF15 for added protection when you're out and about
1 x Chandelight Glow Illuminator (10g) in Luminous Pink - brand new and created especially for QVC, this lightweight, satin-soft, buildable illuminator applies as a cream gel but dries to a silky powder finish to impart a naturally luminous glow.
1 x Loose Blush (0.85g) in Sweet Romance - a new warm rose shade created especially for QVC. Brighten your face and define your features with this lightweight and creamy, warm rose cheek colour, which buffs on beautifully for a warm pop of youthful blush
1 x Loose Eye Colour (g) in Nightfall - a new milk chocolate tone with a flattering touch of shimmer, created especially for QVC
1 x Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner (0.35g) in Forever Brandy - a versatile mauve. This twist-up pencil glides on a precise line for maximum colour intensity, while the mineral-rich formula stays soft and creamy for blending, then sets to a long-wearing finish that won't smudge, smear or fade. Includes a built-in sharpener plus an ergonomically angled smudge tip for smooth, effortless blending
1 x Lash Domination Mascara (11ml) in Black - a volumising and lengthening mascara that thickens and separates lashes perfectly thanks to the ProTwist180 Wand, which is cleverly spiralled to curve around each lash and coat them all from every angle. Rich in minerals and proteins
1 x Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Lipgloss (4.5ml) in Sassy Sorbet - a flattering peach pink hue gloss in a brand new formula created just for QVC, that hydrates and smoothes lips leaving them refreshed, looking fuller and with a luminous shine. Contains naturally-derived shea, avocado and murumuru butters, plus a complex of vitamins A, C and E

How to apply:

Original SPF15 Foundation
Start by tapping a small amount of foundation into the lid, then follow the 'swirl, tap, buff' technique: swirl the minerals into your brush's bristles, tap off any excess, and buff the foundation onto your skin in a circular motion
Begin with a small amount and add additional layers for fuller coverage
Chandelight Glow Illuminator
Apply to the cheekbone, brow bone and even décolleté to capture your best light
Loose Blush
Smile to locate the apples of your cheeks - the perfect place for blush
With a brush, apply a soft glide of colour from the centre of the cheek back to the ear, then buff and blend in
Loose Eye Colour
Apply dry for rich colour, or wet for a high-sheen foiled effect

Behind the brand
bareMinerals uses only the purest, highest-quality ingredients with none of the harsh chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. Boasting gorgeous colour collections and ground-breaking skincare lines, bareMinerals has earned its reputation as a beauty pioneer in mineral-based make-up.

got this Bare Minerals Complexion Palette last week

bareMinerals® READY To Go Complexion Perfection Palette
- bareMinerals® READY® SPF20 Foundation 4.5g
- bareMinerals® READY® SPF15 Touch Up Veil in Light 4.5g
- bareMinerals® READY® Bronzer in The Skinny Dip 3g
- bareMinerals® READY® Luminizer in The Love Affair 3g
- bareMinerals® SPF20 Correcting Concealer in Light in 2 - 1g
- bareMinerals® Mini Precision Face Brush
- bareMinerals® Mini Tapered Face Brush
- bareMinerals® Keepsake Makeup Clutch
in a gorgeous little black zip case with mirror

very happy with it

and how much did i pay ,i hear you say ?
£15, free delivery, when on offer

just sayin'

see pic below (price now changed though)

http://www.feelunique.com/p/bareMinerals-READY-To-Go-Complexion-Perfection-Palette-R230

not wanting to be a spoil sport,
just keep in mind that your favourite Q brands also do deals with other retailers
and sometimes much better ones :mysmilie_17:

It's showing online atm for the regular price of £57 so the TSV price will be much lower (£40) and Its going to be on easy pay..

bareMinerals 7 Piece Chandelight Glow Make-Up Collection

Item Number: 208788
QVC Price:
£57.00
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-7...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-73-_-208788

Launching the all-new Chandelight Glow Illuminator, a highlighter created especially for QVC; this seven-piece make-up collection from bareMinerals also includes the Original SPF15 Foundation in a choice of nine shades, a blusher, a lipgloss and a loose eyeshadow, plus the much-loved Lash Domination Mascara. Wake up to the brilliance of bareMinerals with this Chandelight cosmetics set, designed to make your complexion glow like never before.

Keep your skin comfortable - bareMinerals products allow you to easily create the most natural-looking coverage possible whilst omitting the additives, preservatives and fragrances commonly found in cosmetics. This adds up to a harmonised balance of make-up and skincare that's especially good for skin prone to sensitivity or breakouts.

A beautiful look for everyone - this collection is built around brightening and illuminating formulas, designed to give skin that healthy-looking, well-rested and radiant appeal. Suitable for all skin tones, all complexions, and all ages - revamp your make-up collection in one fell swoop, or give the gift of a gorgeous glow to someone special.

Contains:
1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (8g) in a choice of: Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Golden Dark or Medium Dark this powder formula delivers flawless coverage with a natural look and feel, blending seamlessly for a radiant finish, without clumping, caking, or drying out your skin. Made from pure minerals without preservatives, fragrances, additives, talc or oil, and contains SPF15 for added protection when you're out and about
1 x Chandelight Glow Illuminator (10g) in Luminous Pink - brand new and created especially for QVC, this lightweight, satin-soft, buildable illuminator applies as a cream gel but dries to a silky powder finish to impart a naturally luminous glow.
1 x Loose Blush (0.85g) in Sweet Romance - a new warm rose shade created especially for QVC. Brighten your face and define your features with this lightweight and creamy, warm rose cheek colour, which buffs on beautifully for a warm pop of youthful blush
1 x Loose Eye Colour (g) in Nightfall - a new milk chocolate tone with a flattering touch of shimmer, created especially for QVC
1 x Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner (0.35g) in Forever Brandy - a versatile mauve. This twist-up pencil glides on a precise line for maximum colour intensity, while the mineral-rich formula stays soft and creamy for blending, then sets to a long-wearing finish that won't smudge, smear or fade. Includes a built-in sharpener plus an ergonomically angled smudge tip for smooth, effortless blending
1 x Lash Domination Mascara (11ml) in Black - a volumising and lengthening mascara that thickens and separates lashes perfectly thanks to the ProTwist180 Wand, which is cleverly spiralled to curve around each lash and coat them all from every angle. Rich in minerals and proteins
1 x Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Lipgloss (4.5ml) in Sassy Sorbet - a flattering peach pink hue gloss in a brand new formula created just for QVC, that hydrates and smoothes lips leaving them refreshed, looking fuller and with a luminous shine. Contains naturally-derived shea, avocado and murumuru butters, plus a complex of vitamins A, C and E

How to apply:

Original SPF15 Foundation
Start by tapping a small amount of foundation into the lid, then follow the 'swirl, tap, buff' technique: swirl the minerals into your brush's bristles, tap off any excess, and buff the foundation onto your skin in a circular motion
Begin with a small amount and add additional layers for fuller coverage
Chandelight Glow Illuminator
Apply to the cheekbone, brow bone and even décolleté to capture your best light
Loose Blush
Smile to locate the apples of your cheeks - the perfect place for blush
With a brush, apply a soft glide of colour from the centre of the cheek back to the ear, then buff and blend in
Loose Eye Colour
Apply dry for rich colour, or wet for a high-sheen foiled effect

Behind the brand
bareMinerals uses only the purest, highest-quality ingredients with none of the harsh chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. Boasting gorgeous colour collections and ground-breaking skincare lines, bareMinerals has earned its reputation as a beauty pioneer in mineral-based make-up.

It is going to be on 4 easy pay!

I wonder if Chandlelight Glow ( think someone needs spelling lessons) is anything like Laura Geller Ethereal Rose, which is becoming very elusive unfortunately

I will probably go for this but l am wondering if the 'chandlelight' Glow will be too pink for me. I have high colouring and l have tried pink illuminators before and they can look awful on me. If l don't like it l have a niece who will take it off my hands for me.

I am guessing the phrase Chandelight Glow will become almost as annoying as 'Luscious Layers of Light' during the presentations of this. Is chandelight a cross between a chandelier and candlelight? Anyhow it's a very nice-looking collection which I neither need nor want but will probably end up buying for the Cha - oh it's a blusher really, isn't it? Besides at my age I have discovered a free way of having a pink glow, it's called the Menopause.

Well l have gone for it as l do desperately need a new blusher and mascara. I have to say l am not keen on AYs look in the medium beige foundation. SJ said she put it on her to warm her complexion up but it just looks wrong to me. Her hair really does not suit her in that straight blunt cut either in my opinion. It looks too harsh.

I've gone for it too as I'm just coming to the end of a pot of foundation. I agree AY looked a bit tangoed in that colour compared to her usual one.
Beginning to wonder about SJ's skills as a make up artist. When she applied the brown shadow to her second model's eyes, did anyone else notice how she got a dark smudge of it quite noticeably on the inner corner of her left eye, almost on her nose, which she never corrected all the way through the demonstration? At the end her eyes looked lop sided with the darkness in such an odd place.

Hoping they have some other nice things throughout the day as I'm not really loving this TSV. I do almost need a new foundation but looking at it I'd really just be buying it for the foundation alone. I have £15 worth of Debenhams vouchers plus my Beauty Card points so I'd probably be better just using that. Disappointed :sad:

Chandlelight Glow. First rule of branding - if you have to explain the name of a product then then it's the wrong name.

Last edited:
I've gone for it too as I'm just coming to the end of a pot of foundation. I agree AY looked a bit tangoed in that colour compared to her usual one.
Beginning to wonder about SJ's skills as a make up artist. When she applied the brown shadow to her second model's eyes, did anyone else notice how she got a dark smudge of it quite noticeably on the inner corner of her left eye, almost on her nose, which she never corrected all the way through the demonstration? At the end her eyes looked lop sided with the darkness in such an odd place.

I think it's the speed she has to work at to try and finish a look within a couple of minutes, I'm sure she'd correct it in her every day work.

Latest posts

Back