Gatineau TSV 13/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A lot of the youngsters that come in my store are tattooed.

Some of them have very fine lined designs, which will spread over time and lose definition, some have tattoos that are very 'of the minute' so in a couple of years will look dated.

I had a young woman in the store yesterday wearing shorts, I genuinely thought she was wearing one long sock when actually her right leg was heavily tattooed from knee to toes and her left leg was unmarked.

Tattoos 'ain't cheap how can they afford them?

Some of them have very fine lined designs, which will spread over time and lose definition, some have tattoos that are very 'of the minute' so in a couple of years will look dated.

I had a young woman in the store yesterday wearing shorts, I genuinely thought she was wearing one long sock when actually her right leg was heavily tattooed from knee to toes and her left leg was unmarked.

They get them done in stages and pay as they get each part done. But, that is the way it is now the next generation will all be tattooed or 99%, and it is even considered normal. I have none, but friends have them and don't care, one has a trailing flower design which starts at her ankle and goes up the leg it is coloured. She is a woman in her 50s and her decision. Another a Queen fan has a fantastic Freddie Mercury on her back, it took 6 hours to do. I think Harry Stiles' ones are awful and cheap looking, and he is a millionaire.

I found it could pill with layering

which neck exercises please

seems that since Bags bought the company they are launching new products willy nilly. All about convincing us we need more - same as when Boots acquired Liz Earl...remember 'we only make one cleanser'?
I have for years seen loads of Gatineau moisturisers in TKMaxx 50mls usually £9.99-12.99 a pot. I keep thinking oh they must be bringing out new moisturizers and getting rid of the last one which was the latest.

Gatineau Plump & Firm Collagene 3 Piece Collection
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £67.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Step up your mature skincare game with this specially-curated three-piece Plump & Firm Collagene Collection from Gatineau. Showcasing an impressive supersize of Defi Lift Neck & Decollete Gel, plus two brand new launches, Collagene Expert Smoothing Cream and Collagene Expert Plumping Revival Mask, this trio of skincare heroes will slot seamlessly into your existing routine to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, plump your skin's texture and leave it looking glowing.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Gatineau Plump & Firm Collagene 3 Piece Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £150 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £67.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £82.04.
A supersize superhero - loved by many, Defi Lift Neck & Decollete Gel is specially formulated to help visibly firm and tighten the look of the often-neglected neck and decollete area, working to tone and redefine the appearance of slackened skin. A must-have for any anti-ageing skincare regimen, this intensive gel comes in an amazing supersize so you can enjoy its multiple benefits for longer!
In with the new - we love bringing you newness, especially when it's not one formula, but two! This collection features brand new Collagene Expert Smoothing Cream, a luxurious formula that's specially designed to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while also working to give dull skin a dose of radiance and hydration. Plus, discover brand new Collagene Expert Plumping Revival Mask, the step in your ritual you never knew your skin needed. It boasts an intensely moisturising formula that helps to visibly even the look of fine lines and wrinkles, plus it can be left on overnight to help you wake up to revitalised, smoother looking skin by morning. With this duo of new launches in your skincare arsenal, you'll be ready to take your anti-ageing regimen to new heights.
High Performance skincare - the Defi Lift range is a collection of products designed to target the visual signs of skin ageing, working to tighten, tone and redefine the look of the complexion. Cleverly using Plant Protein Technology taken from wheat, soy and corn, Gatineau's Defi Lift range is also designed to help the skin look plumper and more hydrated for a more youthful and glowing appearance.
Why not stock up? As soon as you get this home, you're bound to discover that this is no ordinary skincare, so why not select the Auto Delivery option and continue to enjoy its benefits for months to come? You'll receive the same amazing collection once more in 90 days' time, all at today's fantastic deal price!
Contains:
  • 1 x Defi Lift Firming Neck & Decollete Gel (200ml) - enriched with a complex mix of vitamins, plant proteins, hyaluronic acid and Fixlift Technology. Designed to help tighten and tone the look of the delicate throat and chest area, working to leave it looking smoothed and firm
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Plumping Revival Mask (75ml) - an intensely hydrating cream mask that works to plump, smooth and bring radiance to the look of your skin, helping to even out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Can be used as an overnight intensive treatment
  • 1 x Collagene Expert Smoothing Cream (50ml) - a luxurious formula that works to target the look of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to smooth the appearance of your complexion and leave it looking hydrated and instantly glowing

I've seen tattoos where somebody's arm or leg has literally been blacked out - I mean what's the point in that? I'm not a fan of facial tattoos either. What I really hate seeing is neck tattoos that come right up to the chin so it makes the person's face look like it's been stuck on. This whole tattoo thing has gotten ridiculous now. I saw a lovely looking young girl the other day but her legs looked like someone had scribbled all over them with a blue biro - at least you could wash that off! Woman at work has just spent an enormous amount of money on a back tattoo that she can't even see unless she's craning her neck in the mirror or she sees a photograph. I'd never get one myself but they can look good. A work mate has a floral tattoo on the top of her foot winding into the side of her ankle and it does look really pretty but on the whole I think they're awful!

200ml Defilift Firming Neck & Decollete Gel RRP £216 each 50ml is worth £54 cost £47.50
75ml Collagene Expert Plumping Revival Mask RRP £42 cost £9.24
50ml Collagene Expert Ceramide Smoothing Cream RRP £69 cost £15.17

Total RRP £327 cost £71.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I really believe that some of the tats you see on people are the stick on type. Easily removable and so they're not stuck with something that will embarrass them in days to come.

Latest posts

Back