Bargain!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
We've had a lot of funny threads about the crap we've bought and the times we've spent a fortune on stuff to find out it's not up to scratch...but today I got a proper bargain. Yes it's a dress, and yes I know I'm supposed to be doing the one in one out, but I think I'll make an exception today. I was browsing the charity shops earlier looking for a cheap folding chair as my computer chairs a bit tatty, when this dress caught my eye, and I thought wow that looks like something you'd see in the fashion pages of one of the Sunday supplements. A closer inspection showed it was brand new with tags and they wanted £15 for it ( A considered purchase for a charity shop), so I googled it and the brand is hugely expensive (M.A.B.E) and this dress is £160 normally. It was size S and normally I'd go for medium but it's a baggy loose fit, so bought it 'cause I was told I could return it within 28 days if it didn't fit....Got it home and it's ****** perfect!!!! Well chuffed, all I need is a nice summer's day! £15 would just about get you half a vest top from the likes of MW!!!
Bargains anyone?!!!!

Not a bargain for me but one for Mr V. He has too many watches and other odds and sods such as cufflinks and tie pins and the top of his drawers were littered with various boxes. He saw a leather watch box also with a drawer in it for cufflinks and so on. It was £145 (its in the link below). Anyway I found him the identical one on Ebay classed as "New Other" which someone had obviously had bought for them but never used. It cost £40 delivered and was in the brand packaging and totally pristine. Suffice to say Mr V is well chuffed and the top of his drawers now looks a lot tidier !

Latest posts

Back