Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've always disliked Naomi Campbell ... dislike her even more now mrang

I'm not remotely surprised. She's well known for abusing her staff - she obviously doesn't care about animals either. The only thing she does care about is herself!

did she not participate in the wear no fur shoot some years ago???
Now she can go for the wear fur shoot and explain to all that she simply has to plan for her pension.
Always so nice to meet someone with real principles.

There's always been something very unlikeable about her and this just proves what a selfish spirit she really has.

Hopefully she'll be attending Basso's funeral soon - the size of him surely he won't last that much longer! Imagine how many defenceless animals would have to be slaughtered to make him a fur coat!
I know I sound like a b1tch but where Basso's concerned I'm not the only one who wishes he'd depart this planet soon.

Hopefully she'll be attending Basso's funeral soon - the size of him surely he won't last that much longer! Imagine how many defenceless animals would have to be slaughtered to make him a fur coat!
I know I sound like a b1tch but where Basso's concerned I'm not the only one who wishes he'd depart this planet soon.[/QUOTE]

really? wow!!

Another reason to hate Basso.:devil: Times must be hard in the Campbell household, if she's working for Basso.:giggle:

I've always hated Naomi Campbell,:bear::puke: she is the definition of the word B*tch. She even tried to sabotage Tyra Bank's modelling career, Tyra must be laughing now.:cool2:

Another reason to hate Basso.:devil: Times must be hard in the Campbell household, if she's working for Basso.

I've always hated Naomi Campbell,:bear::puke: she is the definition of the word B*tch. She even tried to sabotage Tyra Bank's modelling career, Tyra must be laughing now.:cool2:

i believe she has slaughtered (mentally) quite a few people. can't imagine what sort of disposition she is in when repetitive anger management classes never seemed to have made any difference.:giggle:

Anger Management needs to be seen as part of a bigger picture for it to work properly and besides, the techniques only work if the individual wants them to work and tries hard to make them work - it isn't a magic wand. She is such a b1tch that she probably only attended that course because the court told her to not because she wanted to learn to control herself.
We already know that Basso is an ar$e but the fact that he has employed her just gives us another reason to dislike him (not that we needed one)!!!

What I don't get about the baso is though - he goes on and on about his new york etc stores and how his other lines sell for thousands of dollars - WTF does he need to be on QVC for then????

What I don't get about the baso is though - he goes on and on about his new york etc stores and how his other lines sell for thousands of dollars - WTF does he need to be on QVC for then????

You have to wonder don't you! Hopefully it's because there aren't that many muppets buying the real thing! Don't get me wrong, it disgusts me that he's on our screens but I'd rather he made money through the fake or am I supposed to say 'faux' stuff than the real thing!

Naomi Campbell is a nasty bitch who alienates everyone she comes into contact with. As far as I can see, she is universally loathed and unpopular; makes me wonder why companies use her in their ad campaigns, unless they believe that her notoriety means that the ads will generate extra publicity for the company. She'd sell her next of kin for the almighty dollar, and has absolutely zero integrity, just jumping on any bandwagon that appears lucrative at the time. Vacuous bint. As for Basso profundo, I thought he'd been done for fondling an underage mink.

Old Naomi is long in the tooth for a model still working. Must be desperate for the money with all those law suits against her.

I'd thought more of her if she had starting doing Iceland ads.

Iceland ads - that would be hillarious! She may get the gig seeing as it appears to be a prerequisite to be a coke head like Kerry!

Old Naomi is long in the tooth for a model still working. Must be desperate for the money with all those law suits against her.

I'd thought more of her if she had starting doing Iceland ads.

Great replacement for Kerry Katona.
Idea for ad: Naomi picks up pack of frozen food and beats Colleen Nolan over the head with it...Colleen goes into shock and starts to sing a medley of Nolans songs...Naomi throws Colleen into the freezer...next winner of I'm a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here, possibly Jeanette Kranky, pushes Campbell into same freezer and falls in herself...peed off Iceland shopper closes lid, turns to camera and says, "That's why Mum's gone to Iceland."

I think it's a winner...

i am going to refrain from saying fur in general, looks better on the beautiful bitches back that nature intended it to cover rather than shallow bimbo bitches that parade in it, so pretend i did nor say it, i do not fancy being on the recieving end of niaomi campbells fist

Latest posts

Back