BE auto delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a letter today because my card had expired so I thought it was ready for despatch?

I think the bag was a brush roll

me too.[ .......+ to add insult to injury as the saying goes i couldnt find my 'new' one..the silly 'burgers' have my other card on file & said when i phoned them , why didnt you take it from there..they said couldnt because of blah blah blah.anyway i gave him my card that they have got on file & they are probably thanking someone up above that they have people who let their cards run out before getting The Letter

since laughing my head off re the grammer thread im scared stupid to 'write a wrong' :mysmilie_81:

I had the email this morning too and noticed that because of the VAT increase it's going to cost more than originally quoted. I know it's only pence but small things like that really get up my nose. I really shouldn't come on here when I'm in a bad mood.

Hi
Just wondered if there is an item number for the third part of the purist collection, as i have ordered the other 2 individually as i was away when the auto delivery was available and would really like the last kit

Cheers
Sarah

I got mine yesterday. The brush roll is fab, I am not sure re the lip gloss but I have not put it on my lips yet. Will have a play this weekend. But why do I keep buying more and more make up???? I need help. Oh and yes it does cost a little more cos of the VAT.

Hi
Just wondered if there is an item number for the third part of the purist collection, as i have ordered the other 2 individually as i was away when the auto delivery was available and would really like the last kit

Cheers
Sarah

228670 £39.98 plus...wait for it...£5.05 p&p!!! WTF! yes I know it's the VAT increase but the package wouldn't cost £2 to send!

I haven't tried mine yet but it's probably going back, the only make up item I'm drawn to is the "strength" eye shadow, don't need the foundations, blush and lipgloss are "meh". Okay the brush roll and 2 brushes are good but £45? I'm not even sure I can be bothered ebaying the bulk of the set

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back