Beauty box coming to Q Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From the picture I can see Niod multi molecular hyaluronic complex, Tarte tartiest mascara, Pixi eye pen, Bronze Laura Geller Spackle, Percy and Reed maybe spray or mousse, a very dark OPI varnish, a small tube of Caudalie and a small bottle of amazing grace shower gel. It's sold out on pre orders but they are saying it will be for general sale in October so you should still get it.

Have never tried Niod, but like all the other brands you mentioned, so looking forward to this! :clapping:

Very pleased with mine too. The tan doesn't really work for me (because I'm not a self-tanner at all) but the other items are all great.

Me neither!! I subscribe to three beauty boxes, and I'm drowning in the stuff! Some of us are happy pale! :grin:

Not liking the exceptionally twee acronym, Tili - makes it sound like a feminine hygiene product...

This made me laugh so much, so funny and so true!! :mysmilie_19: I chuckle to myself every time I hear / see the name now, thanks for the laughs! :mysmilie_17:

From the picture I can see Niod multi molecular hyaluronic complex, Tarte tartiest mascara, Pixi eye pen, Bronze Laura Geller Spackle, Percy and Reed maybe spray or mousse, a very dark OPI varnish, a small tube of Caudalie and a small bottle of amazing grace shower gel. It's sold out on pre orders but they are saying it will be for general sale in October so you should still get it.
Can you post the picture, please? I couldn't find it.

Here's a pic of the 2nd box

Attachments

• QVC-Beauty-Tili-Box-2-Autumn-2016-.jpg
    QVC-Beauty-Tili-Box-2-Autumn-2016-.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 520
Got an email from the "Tili" team yesterday. The tone of the whole thing makes me cringe. Sounds like it's been dreamt up by an out of touch marketing executive in an abortive attempt to sound young and current.

Lots of confusion about the p and p. People assuming the p and p was free on all boxes not just the first one. Someone on Q`s facebook page saying she spoke to CS who told her the free p and p was just a special offer at the time and she`s asking for clarification from the social media team whether this is true or not.

This could be an acid test for them. Let's hope that the addition of the p&p will put off enough prospective purchasers to mean that those who put themselves on the list begin to cancel off it. October is far enough off (just, still) that they can't claim the order is in progress.

They will argue, I'm sure, that £25 still represents good value...

But it is more the principle of the thing.

Anyone else remember the Lock & Lock TSV with free P&P offered exclusively to new customers? That was a debacle... this could become one too....

I'm sure all these products are samples so why charge postage for something which is free

I ordered mine on advanced order (think I saw it on here) and wasn't charged any p&p. I bought both boxes because they were only £20, had products in I have wanted to try but never had the chance and because they are QVC brands, but I'll be honest if p&p is added to the next one (I'm assuming January) then I'll have to think again before placing the order. Will see what's in it first maybe.

I'll use/try everything in this 2nd box but not the OPI nail polish or the Percy & Reed hairspray. I am gifting the nail polish, but don't know what I'm going to do with the hairspray.

I ordered mine on advanced order (think I saw it on here) and wasn't charged any p&p. I bought both boxes because they were only £20, had products in I have wanted to try but never had the chance and because they are QVC brands, but I'll be honest if p&p is added to the next one (I'm assuming January) then I'll have to think again before placing the order. Will see what's in it first maybe.

I'll use/try everything in this 2nd box but not the OPI nail polish or the Percy & Reed hairspray. I am gifting the nail polish, but don't know what I'm going to do with the hairspray.

It's a volumising mousse, not a hairspray. I've got one and it's quite good.

Mine is showing as in process and no postage has been charged.

Same here. :happy: Looking forward to this, it's a perfect selection of brands for me.

This could be an acid test for them. Let's hope that the addition of the p&p will put off enough prospective purchasers to mean that those who put themselves on the list begin to cancel off it. October is far enough off (just, still) that they can't claim the order is in progress.

They will argue, I'm sure, that £25 still represents good value...

But it is more the principle of the thing.

Anyone else remember the Lock & Lock TSV with free P&P offered exclusively to new customers?
That was a debacle... this could become one too....

Not on at all. All the good Sky deals, mobile contracts etc are available exclusively to new customers and it's a proper two fingers up to those that have loyally given them their custom for years. I don't know how this ever came to be considered an acceptable business practice.

I am confused - is this beauty box only for people who pre-ordered when the last one was aired?

Latest posts

Back