Beauty Day/Gatineau TSV 14/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau 5 Piece Ageless Beauty Collection.
Today's Special Value Price£49.98
QVC Price £60.50
Item Number 219061
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Gatineau Ageless Beauty five-piece collection. Tackles your ageing concerns with everything from high-performance day and night creams to glamorous lip care, all presented in a beautiful pearlescent wash bag. Discover the wonders of Gatineau and reveal a radiant, younger-looking complexion with this complete skincare set.

Contains:

•1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Day and Night Cream (50ml) - helps reduce the main markers of ageing - lack of firmness and radiance, and dehydration
•1 x Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti-Ageing Cream (30ml) – helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles so your skin appears smoother
•1 x DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care (10ml) - instantly plumps your lips and leaves them soft and moisturised with a beautiful sheen
•1 x Professional Anti-Ageing Gommage for Face (15ml) - gentle enzymatic (non-granular) exfoliating formula removes dead cells from the surface of your skin
•1 x Melatogenine Futur PLUS Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Mask (15ml) - instantly smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal for use around the eyes.
•1 x pearlescent wash bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.219061

I love the look of this TSV as have used / use most of the products however even on easypay I can't justify paying yet another £50 on face products when I have such a large stock of things to use up and none of these would be opened for at least 6 months! And that would be a conservative estimate. I know it's good value but I'm not going to watch so I can't be tempted because if I do I know I will regret it in the morning!

The reviews of the Age Benefit as an individual product aren't great.

Was almost tempted by the £16.66 easypay, but like many others, can't justify over £50 on face stuff.

Definitely won't be buying this TSV (second one I haven't purchased). The age benefit always makes my skin feel really dry and some of the reviews on the website say the same thing. After applying it and then putting on make up my make up goes all "fluffy" a bit like the consistency of the gommage! Weird I prefer defi lift/melo. The TSV is an excellent bargain. There are a couple of other products I would like but they aren't on easy pay.

I resisted at midnight, but have now given in! The other day eldest son asked what I want for Xmas ~ so this is it! I love Gatineau and really do notice a difference to my skin when I use it. I've been using Decleor, but it's really not agreeing with me ~ it makes my eyes nip!

Just spotted this item is a good price and currently has free P&P: 219329, 2 piece Aquamemory cream and concentrate. The concentrate is normally £45 by itself.

Anyone have any views on how Gatineau's Aquamemory cream compares to Decleor's Hydra-floral moisturiser ? I'm tempted.

Just spotted this item is a good price and currently has free P&P: 219329, 2 piece Aquamemory cream and concentrate. The concentrate is normally £45 by itself.

Anyone have any views on how Gatineau's Aquamemory cream compares to Decleor's Hydra-floral moisturiser ? I'm tempted.

I bought that set a while back and it's not bad but nothing spectacular. I have used Decleor Hydra Floral on and off for a long time and of the two prefer Decleor.
I found the hydration in my skin was much better using the Aromessence and Hydra Floral together than the Gatineau but then that is on my skin.

It is a bargain and you may find it suits your skin anyway so would give it go! :nod:

It is a bargain and you may find it suits your skin anyway so would give it go! :nod:

Yes, it's the free P&P that does it, no risk except for my returns record :grin:

I've got it on cheque-hold for now and have just cracked open a mini HF pot to remind myself how much I like it. Will mull over a HF Christmas coffret vs. this Aquamemory duo for a day or two.

Thanks for your reply.

Latest posts

Back