Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm still waiting too. Now its snowed quite alot and the roads are icy, and I'm wondering if I'll even get it delivered tomorrow!

I really thought I would get it quickly when I saw it had been shipped on Sunday!

I hope they all arrive soon.

They tried to deliver mine yesterday and left a card. I collected it this morning. It is really well packaged, sandwiched between spongey stuff, so hopefully nobody's bottles will be broken this time. The handcream smells delicious!

My LG Balance n Brighten ordered on the same day arrived on Wednesday.

I hope all the peeps still waiting will receive their TSVs soon!
I have a question as I ordered mine without seeing the demonstration... Is the hand and body mousse more a liquid soap with moussie texture or a shower product? I love the smell of rose, but I am unsure whether to put the mousse in the shower or by the sink...

I think its your choice because its hand and body. I'm going to use mine as hand soap though as I need very moisturising body products!

It smells LOVELY!! : )

Mine has FINALLY arrived this morning! It's absolutely gorgeous and was worth the wait.

I hope everyone else who is waiting gets theirs today too.

I hope all the peeps still waiting will receive their TSVs soon!
I have a question as I ordered mine without seeing the demonstration... Is the hand and body mousse more a liquid soap with moussie texture or a shower product? I love the smell of rose, but I am unsure whether to put the mousse in the shower or by the sink...

Mine arrived on Saturday and I am using it as a handwash, it is lovely and you only need one pump.
Had a rose bath last night and used the mousse to wash my body but prefer it as a hand wash.
Was in a L'occitane shop yesterday and tried the Acacia hand cream and the Frangipani and wasnt that impressed with either :(

Latest posts

Back