Beauty Day - Ojon TSV - Saturday 19th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks quite small ss so I am guessing it will be the normal size (100g I think) or smaller

I may be wrong but looking at the picture it appears to be one of the smaller ones.
(I hope Im wrong on this).

Thanks, I thought that too and I am a bit disappointed as the treatment is what I was mainly after. I have never tried anything else in the range, yet, so I'm not sure if the rest of the kit would be any good for me. I will need to have a think about this TSV...:rolleyes:

Ojon tsv's are normally good value, but as I have only just started on the litre versions of the shampoo and conditioner I probably will not go for this even tho' I could do with some of the restorative treatment. Also do not need the spray ;)

Has anybody tried the spray? What is it like? TIA:)

I got it in last year's Christmas TSV. Dennis did quite a full-on pitch for it, but I wasn't bowled over. To me it was just like normal hairspray, but nicer smelling. I haven't used hairspray in earnest since I was a teen in the late eighties, so this is still unfinished and sitting in my stockpile. I think I may get it out again over Christmas if I'm doing any tricky "up-dos".

I like the spray as it does condition my hair and make it feel soft and shiney but I recently purchased the supersize of the restorative conditioner and have a couple of litre bottles on the go so don't think I will go for this.

Thanks for the feedback guys. For some reason I thought the spray was treatment rather than fixing a hairstyle... not sure about it, it might all fall down to how good the price is for me...

Thanks for the feedback guys. For some reason I thought the spray was treatment rather than fixing a hairstyle... not sure about it, it might all fall down to how good the price is for me...

it is a treatment spray SS, it doesn't have any hold. The tanu spray does but that leaves my hair very sticky.

Oh, I get it now, thanks WS and LEL. Actually, a treatment spray is more interesting, especially if, as WS suggests, it can tame hair... now 'taming power' is a big hit with me...:D

try the revitalising mist SS. you can use it as a leave in conditioner or to freshen up hair inbetween washes. Very good at taming frizz. It smells nicer than the other ojon products as well

it is a treatment spray SS, it doesn't have any hold. The tanu spray does but that leaves my hair very sticky.

I found it gave me some hold. However, my hair is fine and wavy, so many things make it feel clumpy and stuck together.

The revitalising spray is MUCH better IMO.

try the revitalising mist SS. you can use it as a leave in conditioner or to freshen up hair inbetween washes. Very good at taming frizz. It smells nicer than the other ojon products as well

I found it gave me some hold. However, my hair is fine and wavy, so many things make it feel clumpy and stuck together.

The revitalising spray is MUCH better IMO.

Thanks guys, it looks like the '4 Piece Nurturing Hair Ritual Kit' might be a better option for me than the TSV...

Oh, I get it now, thanks WS and LEL. Actually, a treatment spray is more interesting, especially if, as WS suggests, it can tame hair... now 'taming power' is a big hit with me...:D

I didn't find the treatment spray did much for my hair. At times it made it feel crispy and it never made it feel any softer that it did without - or tame any frizzies. Oh - and the shampoo/conditioner in here left me with hair like Wurzel Gummidge. Love the treatment in the pot though!

I really like the spray, I had it on auto delivery with the tawaka kit last year. I hate things with hold so this is great for me, very light, non greasy and leaves a great shine. I've got long, straight, coloured hair which is pretty normal texture and condition. My hair really responds to ojon, I've not disliked a product in the range... yet.

Bit disappointed with the tsv, I wanted more exciting things like that new shampoo and conditioner I'm lusting after! Or even the defrizz product from a couple of TSVs ago. I need to buy shampoo and conditioner though so if it's a decent price I'll no doubt buy this.

Thanks Cupcake and Philosophy Girl... I agree that this is not a particularly inspiring TSV. The only thing that keeps me wondering whether I should go for it is the restorative treatment, which is the only product I have tried from Ojon and is wonderful (even though I find the smell revolting), but even that looks a really small size from the pic...

I think the pot looks like the standard 100ml tub. Judging by the picture, I measured my tub against my shampoo and comb and they fit the same dimensions!

Does anyone ever actually use the comb? I never do, it drags my hair and the colour comes out of it too!

Latest posts

Back