Beauty day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well on Sunday a friend's husband is painting. I might go and watch the paint dry as it would be far more entertaining than what is on offer at QVC.

I've just remembered I'm on night duty tomorrow so I can pop the telly on after lunch and will defo doze off for a few hours ������

Jabba - not sure if this is the page you want, if not, shout & I'll try again! lol

Sunday 09 September
Time Show Presenter
12am L'Occitane: Beauty en Provence Alison Young
1am Timeless Beauty Alison Young
2am Leighton Denny Expert Nails TBC
3am In the Salon with Decleor TBC
4am L'Occitane: Beauty en Provence Alison Young
5am Leighton Denny Expert Nails TBC
6am In the Salon with Decleor TBC
7am Timeless Beauty Alison Young
8am L'Occitane: Beauty en Provence Alison Young
9am Timeless Beauty Catherine Huntley
10am Leighton Denny Expert Nails Catherine Huntley
11am L'Occitane: Beauty en Provence Julia Roberts
12pm bareMinerals Catherine Huntley
1pm Sarah Chapman High Performance... Jill Franks
2pm L'Occitane: Beauty en Provence Julia Roberts
3pm Confessions of a Beauty Addict Jill Franks
4pm L'Occitane: Beauty en Provence Debbie Flint
5pm In the Salon with Decleor Debbie Flint
6pm L'Occitane: Beauty en Provence Pipa Gordon
7pm Timeless Beauty Alison Young
8pm Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare Pipa Gordon
9pm bareMinerals Pipa Gordon
10pm In the Salon with Gatineau Alison Young
11pm Beauty Day Finale Alison Young

Please note: show and presenter information may be subject to change

Well when I said dustmen, I didn't mean their 'main' pressie, this is the table present, or as it's the right shape i might pop it into a cracker, that i've made myself, natch! I'll have to budge up the individually organza-bagged L'Occitane soaps. Maybe they can be the chair presents?!! Now all I need is a nurse who can't wear nail varnish so I can pass the palest pink shades to her, cos not wearing nail varnish doesn't matter if you can't see it...and a teacher, still missing a teacher.
No one in hospital is allowed to wear any shade of nail polish, even the lightest colour, i"d SO like to point OUT TO THEM. And did you not forget , Leighton, on your list the POSTMAN, yes your poor old POSTMAN, who probably delivers some of your parcels, and the the delivery man who brings all the bigger parcels, and the neighbour who sometimes brings your parcels in, and the window cleaner (a new idea there) Flip i think i need more presents, for the above, will have to start shopping again, can"t leave anyone out :devil:

If everything is on 4 easy pay, think I may have to go out for day or may not be responsible for my actions. :rolleyes:
Could be a danger of BE overload.
Think a nice drive out to Rhayader Dams is in order, somewhere with no signal so even the phone app won't work. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well when I said dustmen, I didn't mean their 'main' pressie, this is the table present, or as it's the right shape i might pop it into a cracker, that i've made myself, natch! I'll have to budge up the individually organza-bagged L'Occitane soaps. Maybe they can be the chair presents?!! Now all I need is a nurse who can't wear nail varnish so I can pass the palest pink shades to her, cos not wearing nail varnish doesn't matter if you can't see it...and a teacher, still missing a teacher.

.......and what will you be leaving out for Santa?

Wonder if they'll feature the new Cleanse and Polish? Probably will now I've ordered it direct off Liz. And I don't even like C+P but was suckered in by the use of the words Limited and Edition....grrr! Still, make a nice gift for the dustmen;-)
Snap me too, suckered in by the same and lavender to help you sleep at night uuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Never learn :sweat:

Have just seen an advert advertising Beauty Day, again, and realised there was a thread on this. Are they serious? And am I right in thinking it's another L'o tsv?! Repetitive or what? And I just spotted that Lulu Guinness is on Tuesday, less than a month since the tsv. Isn't it about time they had some fresh ideas and new products rather than repeating the same old stuff?! It bores the ar$e off me these days....yawn.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Happy Cliche Day to all! Remember, "less is more and a little goes a long way". They don't seem to apply this to the amounts of utter guff we are supposed to buy from them today though do they. I already feel like lamping SJ and her chocolate cappucino sprinkles, followed by Fiona and her renowned in the industry magic potions, and it's not even midnight yet grooooan.

PS have no need for the L'Occitane TSV. I object to actually paying for piddly sizes of shower gels that hotels freely provide to stuff in my suitcase on my next trip. Hrumph!

Oh farts - now Alexis is on about her 'milky silky' almond oil. Do these people not have a vocab that stretches beyond two or three adjectives!! AAAAAarrrrgh *turns off telly and trogs off to bed*

just bought loads, someone stop me...just me and the cat here watching alexis with her sensual silky fragrances, also off to bed before i inadvertently purchase some stocking fillers or hostess gifts....:giggle:

I had a Beauty Day email this morning offering a link to web only easy-pay deals. Have looked at 2 of the products listed and neither actually offer it!
Is there a promo code you need to use as well :confused:

OrlandoBelle, much whinning on the Facebook page this past week about offers online and when you click no offer on. QVC have not fixed it in 5 days it seems. think you need to phone and order?

OrlandoBelle, much whinning on the Facebook page this past week about offers online and when you click no offer on. QVC have not fixed it in 5 days it seems. think you need to phone and order?

Haha - typical QVC - need to ring for a 'web only' offer :smirk:

Latest posts

Back