Beauty Loves with Becca TSV 10/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To add, this is the official response from Q:

"Hi Kerry, apologies for any confusion or disappointment caused here. The auto delivery option has been cancelled in order to allow for the advanced order facility to be available for our customers once the initial stock is sold out. Joe x"

Makes no sense to me, but someone has now queried whether the AD orders already placed will be honoured - mahoosive cock up or wot!

Akimbo, keep us updated as it will be interesting to see if they honour the AD orders already placed - fingers crossed for you they do!

On an entirely different note, look how nice JF looked with darker hair in this earlier presentation of one of the Becca products

http://www.qvcuk.com/Becca-Ultimate...em=216331&recommendationTypeId=IOFFER&sc=DTLR

She looks a hundred times better, whereas CHuntley looks better with lighter than her current dark brown (but not the wierd red shade).

thats a load of rubbish as usually once a auto-delivery completely sells out & then the main tsv does then they do advanced orders so thats just a bit mad to say the least
I also thought they were getting ahead of themselves replacing the AD with the Advanced orders.
The AD is normally runs every 90 days, the Advanced orders generally ship within weeks, are they going to cope?

To add, this is the official response from Q:

"Hi Kerry, apologies for any confusion or disappointment caused here. The auto delivery option has been cancelled in order to allow for the advanced order facility to be available for our customers once the initial stock is sold out. Joe x"

Makes no sense to me, but someone has now queried whether the AD orders already placed will be honoured - mahoosive cock up or wot!

Liars! Moved the goalposts and now talking crap to cover their asses. Estee Lauder said NO to AD!

AD will have been cancelled as Estee Lauder will want to ship stock out now or in few weeks on Advanced Order and not be held to it later on......They will not have been happy Becca had a TSV never mind AD!

Well as usual Donna and Sazza and SCW talk more sense than QVC's reps. Even if there were a genuine stock reason to abandon a planned auto-delivery all I ask is to be informed as soon as this decision is made; they've got my email and phone number FFS! They'd have more credibility if they 'fessed up with a brief announcement during each TSV hour to let folk know there was no auto-delivery - they could even spin the news in their favour, I can just imagine CHuntley telling us how the TSV price is soooo low they can't lock in the price beyond today!

The clock is ticking to see how long before I'm officially informed that I won't be getting this set in 90 days. We could have a sweep-stake to guess the excuse they use! It'll be "we detected a quality issue with some of the stock" or "it's stranded on a ship mid-Atlantic (mid-Pacific if it's made in Australia)" - I'm hoping for something more creative: Somali pirates? Wrong sort of snow?! Will this happen this week? Next month? or in 90 days time? Still not holding my breath.

I had a call from Q this afternoon but was not home to take the call. I did not order the TSV on advanced order but did end up ordering the NIOD one. It did cross my mind before that they are calling about that?

. We could have a sweep-stake to guess the excuse they use! It'll be "we detected a quality issue with some of the stock" or "it's stranded on a ship mid-Atlantic (mid-Pacific if it's made in Australia)" - I'm hoping for something more creative: Somali pirates? Wrong sort of snow?! Will this happen this week? Next month? or in 90 days time? Still not holding my breath.

You forgot 'leaves on railway tracks'!

I had a call from Q this afternoon but was not home to take the call. I did not order the TSV on advanced order but did end up ordering the NIOD one. It did cross my mind before that they are calling about that?

I ordered NIOD TSV on advanced order - no one called me today if I understood you correctly miss molly.

I ordered NIOD TSV on advanced order - no one called me today if I understood you correctly miss molly.

No sorry meant I ordered the Auto delivery, thought crossed my mind they might have problem with stock(it may not be about that). I don't know if I am keeping this as been using the eye serum and my eyes are stinging. Anyone else having probs and also noticed the eye serum was not sealed.

No sorry meant I ordered the Auto delivery, thought crossed my mind they might have problem with stock(it may not be about that). I don't know if I am keeping this as been using the eye serum and my eyes are stinging. Anyone else having probs and also noticed the eye serum was not sealed.
I bought the eye serum around February last year and didn't like it at first as didn't help the eyebags a little bit and they looked even puffier and I read someone else mentioned this too. I then resumed using it around two months ago and haven't seen any changes until I took a close up look - the skin around the eyes looked really tout, but the under eyes still puffy. Only very recently I've noticed them diminishing but not sure so far if it's the eye serum or I consume less salt.
My serum never stung and arrived in sealed box as it was an individual item. Did they not seal the items in the TSV?
I have bought both from deciem and Q and the same products on Q would be packed in cheaper soft cardboard boxes when direct from deciem the boxes are like a small chest even on Black Friday when they discounted special sets by 60%.

IMG_4594.jpg

No they did not come boxed, all products housed in a holder which did not hold them they had fallen out and the eye serum did not have a twist seal that you break when first opened.

No they did not come boxed, all products housed in a holder which did not hold them they had fallen out and the eye serum did not have a twist seal that you break when first opened.

Did the other bottles have a twist seal?

And so it begins. Seems some ordering the Porcelain are getting the Cashmere shade in error when they open it.

I saw that, even the main Q illuminati are complaining about the automated pickers at Q's warehouse, too many mistakes happening more frequently!

My wicked streak muses that we should all order multiples of the advanced order colours....and then cancel them a week later. But in reality it'd be more inconvenient to us than to QVC or Becca. Saying they're sorry customers are "disappointed, and it's not their intention to...blah blah" on facebook never seems sincere to me.

My wicked streak muses that we should all order multiples of the advanced order colours....and then cancel them a week later. But in reality it'd be more inconvenient to us than to QVC or Becca. Saying they're sorry customers are "disappointed, and it's not their intention to...blah blah" on facebook never seems sincere to me.

Yep, same old BS script and totally insincere - needless to say, they still haven't replied to those asking whether the ADs ordered before it was canned would be honoured

Akimbo - have you heard anything as yet?

Latest posts

Back