• tefal TSV.jpg
    tefal TSV.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
TEFAL Pure Tex Handheld Garment Steamer DT9530
Item Number 826514
QVC Price £120.00
TSV Price £74.97
P&P £3.95

Take your garment care to a new level with the Pure Tex Garment Steamer from Tefal. This versatile, handheld steamer not only refreshes your clothes, but it also sanitises them, removes creases and lint, plus you can add your favourite fragrance. Complete with all the attachments you need, the Pure Tex is a great addition to any home and a fantastic option for quick and effortless garment steaming.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Tefal Pure Tex Handheld Garment Steamer DT9530 from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £120 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £74.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £45.03.

4-in-1 garment care - this innovative steamer offer four smart actions in one: it sanitises, removes creases, de-lints and adds fragrance. It's the only garment steamer you'll find with a multi-pad, 4-in-1 system!

The power of steam - no need to worry about disinfectants or harsh chemicals ruining your favourite clothes - the natural power of steam effortlessly tackles creases to help give them a new lease of life. From the coat you wore to the supermarket to a shirt dropped on the floor - a quick blast of steam does the job.

Fast and efficient - heating up in 25 seconds, this steamer is speedy and also offers plenty of steam output. It boasts a 200ml water capacity and a running time of 10 minutes, with different attachments that snap on magnetically. The de-lint attachment is even reversible, giving you lint and hair removal on one side and micro dust removal on the other for the best possible clean.

Add your fragrance - to go one better on your textile care, just infuse your favourite perfumes and scents by adding them to the MyPerfume insert that plugs directly into the steam bonnet.

Ceramic soleplate
1700 watts of power
Water tank capacity: 0.2L
Detachable tank for easy filling
Safe for use on delicate fabrics
Cable: 2.5m
Handheld steamer (l x w x h): 18cm x 12cm x 28.2cm (7.1" x 4.7" x 11.1")

Contains:
1 x Pure Tex DT9530 Handheld Garment Steamer
1 x steam bonnet attachment
1 x velvet attachment - glide and crease removal
1 x microfibre attachment - removes dust, hair and lints
1 x fragrance diffuser

I'm yet to find a handheld steamer that actually removes creases from clothes. My mum had this flimsy plasticky thing back in the 70's that she bought to use on the curtains and soft furnishings. I remember you had to put a little bit of salt in it. I remember once having a top I wanted to wear but I couldn't be bothered to get the iron/ironing board out so I fired this up - I ended up throwing the top back in the ironing pile and wearing something else instead!
Since then I have tried a handheld device similar to the tsv and it produced the tiniest wisp of steam, but mostly spattered everything with water. I don't think I managed to remove a single crease. Undeterred I returned it and bought the "Tobi steamer" an expensive stand up model but despite it having a larger water tank it turned out to be the same as a handheld but attached to a frame - It was just as useless. I tried a steam press, heavy and awkward and whilst it might've removed the creases from a large area of fabric in one hit as soon as you tried to rearrange the garment to do the next bit, the bit you'd done became tangled up as due to the design of these things it had nowhere to go. As one would imagine it got re-creased in seconds.
I have learned over the years how to avoid ironing and I only do it unless I really have to and that is the old fashioned way with a steam iron and an ironing board. If you've got a utility room that you can fit an industrial steamer in, or even the space to have the ironing board and iron set up and ready "way to go"! but don't waste your time on this, it's not worth the money or the hassle!

I have been looking for a streamer for a while and tefal is a decent brand
I’ve gone for this so hope it’s a good one

Agree with Merryone! I’ve had exactly the same experience. I’ve had hand held ones , and a stand uppy type thing (bought fromQVC donkeys years ago, called a
Con Air, and it really was a con!). All any of them do is give out a little fart of steam, and then proceed to spit water out all over the garment you are trying to steam! I can never understand how this never happens when it’s been demonstrated, how do they do it??

My mum was a hand presser. Yes, she worked in a clothes factory and ironed the garments before they were folded and sent off to the shops. Three irons worked off the steam press machine, and she even brought our ironing from home to press.

Now back in the 70s she did buy a Tefal steam iron, it was like a tank. Heavy, and nothing could get wrinkles out like it. I was still using it right up until the early 00s when it finally gave up the ghost.

I was in TK Maxx this morning and the wrinkles on the clothes hanging up for sale were shocking.

I’ve got a hand held steamer that’s similar to the Tefal one. It’s been in my kitchen cupboard, together with my iron, since I moved here 14 years ago.

Easy care clothes and bedding is the way to go for me. No creases.

Agree with Merryone! I’ve had exactly the same experience. I’ve had hand held ones , and a stand uppy type thing (bought fromQVC donkeys years ago, called a
Con Air, and it really was a con!). All any of them do is give out a little fart of steam, and then proceed to spit water out all over the garment you are trying to steam! I can never understand how this never happens when it’s been demonstrated, how do they do it??
I honestly think that sometimes the demonstration model is a souped up version of what you'll get. Let's face it, if they showed the aforementioned fart of steam, and the spitting water they wouldn't sell many. I wouldn't surprise me in the least either if the pies they show on the food demos were doubled filled and made with ultra special attention to detail, such as huge pieces of meat or fruit!

A friend even ironed knickers!!!o_O
I have a friend who ironed tea-towels. She got this from her mother, who always ironed tea towels in case someone broke their arm and had to use a tea-towel as a sling. Presumably, she worried that the doctor in A&E might turn round and say 'well, we would re-set that arm, but given the state of that tea-towel, you can ****** well just go home'.

I actually find ironing relaxing. 😊 Years ago I bought a cheapie plastic handheld steamer from amazon for under £20 (not £80) and it does the job it's supposed to do, but I'd rather do the ironing with my elderly steam iron. That reminds me.......

Its only in he summer that I wear linen that I iron and thats it. Plus I dont wear loads. I think I only iron 10 items a year. It takes me ages to find it.

Latest posts

Back