Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

God, that's even worse.
What happened to the BPOTM being a new innovative product that Q just knew we couldn't live without?
They've been doing this promotion for almost 4 years and I think I've only bought 1 of the offers. I know that every product doesn't suit every person, but this one is pi$$ poor IMO.

That's a useful BPOTM for me. I've always thought about trying it but I begrudge QVC postage costs for something I'm not certain I'll keep. I have black hair so have had greys showing since I was in my early 20s, so annoying having to get the roots coloured every 4-5 weeks! Would be good to be able to extend it for a week. You blondes/light brunettes don't know how lucky you are, disguises those early greys!

i want to try this but e bay would still be cheaper. i used it at the beauty bash and quite like it

You're right. Being sold on ebay for £20.49, free p&p, in a choice of all the colours. Think I might get it, just not sure if blonde or platinum is best for.me so might watch QVC presentation to decide.

Color wow monthly pick of month

Anyone else noticed the advert for this?

The voice over says
'Cover your hairy growth'

I'm guessing she was supposed to say
'Cover your hair re-growth'

I know it is silly, but it makes me laugh every time i hear it.

TeeHee, I'll listen out for it, I have a similar sense of humour...mind you by 31st August it might not seem as funny! :mysmilie_59:

Though I might buy this but one a the reviews says it comes off on her glasses which she wears on her head. She has now bought a brown waxy lipstick and it does the job as well. My hair is blonde so I will have to hunt around to find something more in those tones.

Though I might buy this but one a the reviews says it comes off on her glasses which she wears on her head. She has now bought a brown waxy lipstick and it does the job as well. My hair is blonde so I will have to hunt around to find something more in those tones.

I got the waxy lipstick from ebay. Think it was about £3.50
Works like a charm.

I bought a root cover stick from Amazon which sounds similar. It's like a waxy(not greasy) lipstick. It's called Cover Gray and I use it for the last week before I do my roots. I have dark brown hair with very grey re-growth and this works a treat. I don't find that it rubs off easily on anything including bedclothes so maybe worth a try for £2.39 to £2.79 including postage. I wouldn't buy Color Wow mainly because of the price and my cheap stick has lasted more than six months already and not even half way down yet! Have a look on Amazon as there looks like there are different shades in it.

The voice over says

Cover your hair re-growth is what the voice over says!

The voice over says

Love it! I like reassuring doors labelled with "This door is alarmed"

If you're genuinely interested in trying this product out, do your wallet a favour, go to Amazon and search for "W7 Root Camouflage". At the moment, I can only find black but there are normally loads of different colours available, some as cheap as £2.40 with free P&P. I used the dark brown and it was brilliant and a good colour match. It doesn't come off all over my pillows or anything and stays put - unlike the ColourWow which didn't perform as well for me. It was so good, I've bought another! The service was nice and fast too.

The Q Beauty channel is rolling repeats of the Laura Geller BPotM (item 208364) so the £0 P&P is showing on the website if anyone wants another or regrets not trying it in July. This happens quite a lot on the repeat channels, with introductory prices and other offers reappearing.

how many "new" foundations do we need. qvc launch new foundations every minute of every day it seems

The Q Beauty channel is rolling repeats of the Laura Geller BPotM (item 208364) so the £0 P&P is showing on the website if anyone wants another or regrets not trying it in July. This happens quite a lot on the repeat channels, with introductory prices and other offers reappearing.
Thanks I have just bought it in light as my B&B in fair is just a little on the light side for this time of the year. Looking forward to the dewy look as well

Thanks I have just bought it in light as my B&B in fair is just a little on the light side for this time of the year. Looking forward to the dewy look as well

Just in case you're interested, Feeunique.com have Laura's b&b for £26 free delivery all the time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back