ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beauty Pick of the Month

Judith Williams Derma Perfect Lifting Serum 50ml £34.00

Supersize of the Month

Tarte Supersize Shape Tape Concealer 20ml £34.98 plus postage

Steal of the Month

Gatineau Mediation Rich Cream 50ml £35.98

I have used the three other cleansing balms. My least favourite is the Neroil. Its Nice enough but a wee bit boring. I love the Rose and the original is maybe my favourite. Hoping I lke the Serenity as its huge. More than likely use it for a while them swop as it looks like it will last an age.

Attachments

• Beauty Pick.jpg
    Beauty Pick.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 82
I like the look of that but I'll wait for the demo and maybe a few reviews. It doesn't say whether you put it on before everything else like with the cream but as it does say you can use it as a top-up throughout the day so perhaps not...

Great! The only tanning product which has worked for me recently. I was hoping they would do a bargain price for this as it wasnt the TSV. Thanks for the heads up, order placed.

Clicked on three different links and guess what it’s that flipping chair again 😂
Oh my word 😱 better your swinging without the need of a chair 😉😂
You’d have thought they would have sold out of them by now, especially since Pipa I think it was, giving instructions on how to buy multiples. 🙄

Supersize of the Month

Tan-Luxe Megasize Gradual Radiance Tanning Lotion 1L £29.98 plus postage

Steal of the Month

Hairfix Follicle Anti Age Scalp Stimulating Gel 100ml £26.50 plus postage
Just watched a presentation of the Tan Luxe…and if I was thinking of buying (which I’m not as happy to remain pale and uninteresting) then BA would have put me right off. I didn’t see the beginning, so have no idea how many applications she’d used, but thought she looked awful. Such a fake looking colour, not helped by the fact she’d obviously not had time to wash her palms.

Latest posts

Back