Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve ordered the Skin sense overnight face mask on advanced order.
Is it any good ?

Yeah I’m in two minds whether to cancel or keep.
I’m at the point where slapping this on twice a week is preferable to serum , night cream, eye cream , neck cream is so appealing especially considering the good reviews.
Why is ageing so expensive and time consuming? 😬
It’s free p&p I think…. So use it for a month and if you don’t like it all you pay is postage to send back.

I have to say that I love the Elemis mask and use that as an overnight treatment once a week. But I’ve had it since January and it’s not half empty. And that was 100mls… which is why I hesitated at 400mls..

It’s free p&p I think…. So use it for a month and if you don’t like it all you pay is postage to send back.

I have to say that I love the Elemis mask and use that as an overnight treatment once a week. But I’ve had it since January and it’s not half empty. And that was 100mls… which is why I hesitated at 400mls..
I like Elemis but it’s so expensive these days.
Sold in China too which I’m trying to avoid. ☹️

Yeah I’m in two minds whether to cancel or keep.
I’m at the point where slapping this on twice a week is preferable to serum , night cream, eye cream , neck cream is so appealing especially considering the good reviews.
Why is ageing so expensive and time consuming? 😬
Especially as none of it makes any difference 😳

Is Skinsense made by the same people who makes SBC products?
I have not tried Skinsense yet. I have used SBC products a couple of times before and am not very impressed .

Is Skinsense made by the same people who makes SBC products?
I have not tried Skinsense yet. I have used SBC products a couple of times before and am not very impressed .
I’ve not tried anything either it was only this that I was interested in because I was after an overnight mask anyway.
Trying to discipline myself into only buying stuff I was after anyway.

Attachments

• ddsgsdg.jpg
    ddsgsdg.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 47
I’ve not tried anything either it was only this that I was interested in because I was after an overnight mask anyway.
Trying to discipline myself into only buying stuff I was after anyway.
Thank you Koala 🌷
Good luck(y)
I am also curbing my senseless purchasing (y)
I have loads of Elemis products still in boxes.
I usually buy when I see a special offer ( which is very often)
I have lots of Liz Earle products also.
On top of all these my niece from US sent me some Rodan +Fields products to try.
I don't wear foundations, only moisturiser, eye brow stuff and lipstick, so don't need too much cleansing.
I like Liz Earle's cleanse and polish and her Gentle Face Exfoliator.
They make me feel good and clean.
I use Elemis' moisturisers but not at all keen with their new cleansers, they are more like Vaseline( expensive Vaseline🙄)
I very much like Elemis' Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser but they are expensive.

Can I say I have smelt the Fig Cleaning Balm and it smells lovely. I would be wary of using it around your eyes, though.

As for overnight masks, I remember the Liz Earle version, the tub was quite large. Now, I believe they just call it the night cream and much smaller pot. I did buy and used 2–3 times a week and never managed to finish the tub.

Can I say I have smelt the Fig Cleaning Balm and it smells lovely. I would be wary of using it around your eyes, though.

As for overnight masks, I remember the Liz Earle version, the tub was quite large. Now, I believe they just call it the night cream and much smaller pot. I did buy and used 2–3 times a week and never managed to finish the tub.
Ive read a few comments about the LE night cream… apparently the pot is now half the size but the same price…. And renamed as night cream. Rather cheeky…

As for the Elemis cleansing balm….I’m using the Aldi rose cleansing balm, and it’s lovely… I could not go back to paying for the Elemis version now.

Mine was practically like an oil and water experiment by the time I’d finished the pot.
The idea was good but my face felt like an oil slick at night.

Latest posts

Back