Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Instyler Titanium Hairstyling System with 32mm Rotating Barrel
Item no 400944
QVC Price £45.00
Today's Special Value Price £32.94
P&P £4.95

This styling iron features a 32mm rotating heated barrel, four rows of precision-aligned bristles, two heat settings, a curved aluminium plate to style any thickness of hair, and a thermal shield to protect your skin from the heat. Helping you create everything from daily lift and shine, to high-end salon-inspired looks for parties and events, the InStyler Titanium will help you make every day a good hair day.

Style to the next level - as opposed to the more usual press down and hold styling tool, the motion of the rotating heating barrel creates bouncy curls, movement and shine, while the aligned bristles polish and separate hair. The InStyler does much more than you'd normally expect; you can get lift and fullness right from the root or a sexy flick in seconds.

Colours for you - in three bright shades, Pink, Purple and Red the Instyler Titanium comes in colours especially created for QVC UK.

Mix it up - with the InStyler Titanium you can create everything from loose waves and defined curls, to perfectly straight hair.

Rapid heat-up
Heat-ready indicator
Curved aluminium floating plate
Two heat settings up to 195C/140C
Two sets of aligned bristles (four rows of bristles in total)
30 minute auto-safety shut off
32mm (1.3") rotating barrel
Swivel cord: 2.7m (9ft)

Colour options:

Pink
Purple
Red

What’s in the box?

1 x InStyler Titanium Rotating Hairstyling Iron
1 x counter top heat mat
1 x user manual
1 x heat shield
1 x quick styling guide

Please note:

Always use the thermal shield - remember that the exposed rotating cylinder will be hot
Don’t remove or attach the shield unless the InStyler is completely cool

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...44&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Instyler is fast becoming another No!No!... far too many TSVs rolling along which are all essentially the same (bar the "tulip").

Shed loads of these in white at qvc Birchwood for £2.99 when I went last Wednesday so that makes me think they must be rubbish. I bought the origional one years ago and gave them away so they can't of improved the design if they are trying to shift them for £2.99.

Shed loads of these in white at qvc Birchwood for £2.99 when I went last Wednesday so that makes me think they must be rubbish. I bought the origional one years ago and gave them away so they can't of improved the design if they are trying to shift them for £2.99.

this is what I love about this forum ...saves making big expensive mistakes ..thank you Miss Molly

That trailer/advert they keep using for Beauty Tools & Accessories has some unfortunate older woman charging about with a lip filled full of trout. Fascinating in a bad way.

These Instylers should be registered as a dangerous weapon, if the barrel touches your skin it could do some serious damage it gets that hot.

These Instylers should be registered as a dangerous weapon, if the barrel touches your skin it could do some serious damage it gets that hot.

True! My badge of shame is that I bought one and didn't return it. It is hot enough to cook on (though the wrong shape, obviously!)...

Oh botheration! I ordered one of these. Was looking for a thread called 'In Styler'!! I have long hair and thought it would be an easier, kinder way to get those 'beach waves' than your average wand/tongs. Guess I've paid the postage so I will give it a go. Not holding out much hope now though!

I think there's a hair-type out there that works with this instyler but it didn't work for me. I have very baby-fine straight hair but lots of it. I never have layers because if I do they' aren't visible but make my hair look very thin overall, so I keep it just a fraction longer than shoulder length. With the instyler (and also heated rollers and some straighteners) the gap between heated roller section and brush heads is too wide so the brush and roller don't meet. To make it work with contact between roller and brush I have to use a wider section of hair sandwiched between which gives little or no wave. If I use a wand and take v small sections of hair creating tighter curls within an hour they will have dropped to the desired soft wave effect. The babyliss Perfect Curl works well but all in all it's a ball-aching process and 99.9% of the time straight shiny hair is a better look for me.

I think there's a hair-type out there that works with this instyler but it didn't work for me. I have very baby-fine straight hair but lots of it. I never have layers because if I do they' aren't visible but make my hair look very thin overall, so I keep it just a fraction longer than shoulder length. With the instyler (and also heated rollers and some straighteners) the gap between heated roller section and brush heads is too wide so the brush and roller don't meet. To make it work with contact between roller and brush I have to use a wider section of hair sandwiched between which gives little or no wave. If I use a wand and take v small sections of hair creating tighter curls within an hour they will have dropped to the desired soft wave effect. The babyliss Perfect Curl works well but all in all it's a ball-aching process and 99.9% of the time straight shiny hair is a better look for me.

I have the Babyliss. It gives amazing curls but, like you say, takes forever!! I just want to use thicker sections and therefore take less time!

Latest posts

Back