Before and After Pics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The problem these days is ‘Qualifications’ can be obtained on line with very little effort. Anyone can call themselves an expert on any given subject. Americans are some of the worst offenders of bigging themselves up.
No, not him. He does a show with another plastic surgeon, Terry DuBow (sp) they even talk people out of getting more plastic surgery, and you see them operating. Trying to correct surgery that went wrong. And do a show on people disfigured and try to help them look more normal. I first remember seeing him on Real Housewives of Beverley Hills, he was one of the top plastic surgeons in BH. His wife just put him down all the time, but he came across as a nice man. Then she wanted a divorce, accusing him of abusing the children while she was having an affair with one of Rod Stewart's sons. He was cleared of any abuse.

Here you go.

If he was fake, I think he would have been found out by now.

You can achieve a hell of a lot with photography, and even more with all manner of photographic enhancement, which isn't illegal. A cosmetic surgeon knows that creams/potions/gels etc., cannot alter anything; they would be regulated as drugs if they could. Still, as long as people are gullible, there's money to be made by the snake oil sellers.
If anyone knows that lotions and potions don’t work it should be a plastic surgeon. But hey, if there’s money to be made…
I love the ads showing glowing skin, makeup, and skin care on the TV. Then in very tiny print it will show a percentage out of a tiny trial number. Or shampoo, yes, opposed to showing unconditioned hair.

Way back when AY was a serious beauty expert, she used to say on air she would never work with models on QVC who had work done.

I doubt that AY has had any help or work on her face or neck, and neither Keeley. But they both have full faces (I don't want to say fat!) so any lines or wrinkles are smoothed out. If they lost weight, I'm sure their ageing skin would show. I wonder if they keep the weight on for this reason. It's very possible.

I doubt that AY has had any help or work on her face or neck, and neither Keeley. But they both have full faces (I don't want to say fat!) so any lines or wrinkles are smoothed out. If they lost weight, I'm sure their ageing skin would show. I wonder if they keep the weight on for this reason. It's very possible.
Keeley has definitely had something done IMO. I remember about 12 months ago she was presenting in the studio and she looked totally different.
I'm not saying that she had a facelift or anything, but I'm convinced she's had some tweaks here and there.

Keeley has definitely had something done IMO. I remember about 12 months ago she was presenting in the studio and she looked totally different.
I'm not saying that she had a facelift or anything, but I'm convinced she's had some tweaks here and there.
I agree, she looks to me as though she has had botox and filler, her face looks weird

No, not him. He does a show with another plastic surgeon, Terry DuBow (sp) they even talk people out of getting more plastic surgery, and you see them operating. Trying to correct surgery that went wrong. And do a show on people disfigured and try to help them look more normal. I first remember seeing him on Real Housewives of Beverley Hills, he was one of the top plastic surgeons in BH. His wife just put him down all the time, but he came across as a nice man. Then she wanted a divorce, accusing him of abusing the children while she was having an affair with one of Rod Stewart's sons. He was cleared of any abuse.

Here you go.

If he was fake, I think he would have been found out by now.
I agree, I don’t think this man is fake at all, and he would certainly have been found out. But, itis a huge earner just the same.

I haven’t used this but my friend sells GoGlow Timeless Skincare, she has a Facebook group. The results are fantstic. I am going to try it, also she is very genuine, I’ve known her for years.

Oh I remember Paul Nassif and his first wife Adrianne now, LoL loved watching them and thought they got on well until 2012 and the divorce, I think he went into partnership with the other plastic surgeon Terry Dubrow, I liked them, and Terry’s wife Heather.

Dr. Pimple Popper, Sandra Lee, has her own skin care range. So far, she only sells from her own practice. It's the done thing and brings in extra income. In the US and Korean it is normal for say for really families to give nose jobs etc as 16 birthday gifts.

Terry and Heather sell on another US shopping channel think, sell 70,000 items in an hour then be able to get $$$$+ for their plastic work, and they will also do Botox and fillers etc. Same goes for Paul. They will have waiting lists and then of course the TV work, though the TV channels will pay them for any work they do.

Think I have run out of time to edit my post?

So, I watch quite a few Korean dramas on Netflix and Amazon. The actors never mind the actresses have the most flawless skins and not a line or spot in sight even actors say 40 plus totally flawless. Now if you watch a Japanese show their skin is not so good. I read on a forum someone commenting they could not watch Korean dramas as no matter how good, you know most of the cast will have work done.

Oh, if you can handle subtitles great Korean series

Guardian, the great and lonely god. Usually called Goblin
Alchemy of Souls
Korean Odyssey
It's Okay Not To be Okay
Beyond Evil
Bad and Crazy

Think I have run out of time to edit my post?

So, I watch quite a few Korean dramas on Netflix and Amazon. The actors never mind the actresses have the most flawless skins and not a line or spot in sight even actors say 40 plus totally flawless. Now if you watch a Japanese show their skin is not so good. I read on a forum someone commenting they could not watch Korean dramas as no matter how good, you know most of the cast will have work done.

Oh, if you can handle subtitles great Korean series

Guardian, the great and lonely god. Usually called Goblin
Alchemy of Souls
Korean Odyssey
It's Okay Not To be Okay
Beyond Evil
Bad and Crazy
I wonder why people won't watch actors who have had 'work' done.

Latest posts

Back