Before and After

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Before pictures no smile, hair lank, drab cloths, chin down. After - smiling, hair blow dried, crisp clothes and chin lifted up (and a slight coating of tinted cream)

Back in the day didn’t actresses use hemorrhoid cream to tighten around the eyes?

I tried one of those creams from either Q or IW but they made my eyes water and they cracked like glue so you ended up with a crackle glaze efffect. I was never sure if it was to go on before or after moisturiser and foundation so I was on a hiding to nothing!

Of course she's had help. How long has she been on qvc ? and her face doesn't look any different now than when she first aired. Unless she has a Dorian Gray painting in the attic. There is'nt any sagging at the lower chin area either, so clearly she's had work. She's flogging beauty creams so like Lulu she wants her audience to believe the spiel.

1940 advert - - this will fix things - - -

ADVERT amphetamine 273322146_10.jpg

Before pictures no smile, hair lank, drab cloths, chin down. After - smiling, hair blow dried, crisp clothes and chin lifted up (and a slight coating of tinted cream)

Back in the day didn’t actresses use hemorrhoid cream to tighten around the eyes?

I tried one of those creams from either Q or IW but they made my eyes water and they cracked like glue so you ended up with a crackle glaze efffect. I was never sure if it was to go on before or after moisturiser and foundation so I was on a hiding to nothing!
Models used before photo shoots, but if you use long term it will dry out the eye area so you will look even worse.

Clarins famous Beauty Flash was used by many

Doesn’t she say that she’s not had injectables on her forehead ? ( other options are available!) That doesn’t mean to say that she’s not had a nip and tuck! No one her age would have such tight smooth skin without a bit of help!
I saw her for ten mins promoting it and thought she worded it very carefully - wasn’t listening enough to remember exactly what she said, but it definitely made me think “well you could’ve had other things” done!

I think she obviously takes care of herself (has plenty of money to aid that) and has good genes judging by her mother whom she used to have on air in the past?

However she does also have the look of someone who’s had “something” done!
And as is often the case, she used to almost look older than her age - not in terms of wrinkles but maybe because of extreme smoothness!

I find her quite hypnotic and also robotic to watch somehow!

I feel these so-called beauty experts treat us women as if we are all stupid. Judith Williams has so obviously had work done on her face as to me it looks like a plastic mask caked in make up. Her and others like her will not get my money. As for the before and after photos i agree they look no different to me.

I totally agree. It’s the first time I’ve ever seen her do ‘the frown’ to show her 11 lines. She has probably just laid off the forehead Botox injections for a few months - knowing this new launch as coming up.
And yet……..
I still fell for the hype - and bought the new Derma serum. Yes it feels nice enough, but there is sooo little of it in such a large bottle. It won’t even last a month so I’m afraid I shall be returning. I should have checked the number of ml - my own fault.

Egg whites do the same job - used a lot in the old Hollywood studios on their stars ( and fish scales used on the temples to slightly lift the eye wrinkles). Someone who worked in wardrobe during that time told me all the tricks.
That's interesting. I know that egg white is (was) used on buffet finger sandwich to stop the bread from curling up. Fish scales! In a hot studio, the star would get a bit niffy after a while, but, whatever works!

1644315309149.png

This is from last night's presentation of Korres 3 Piece Mediterranean Miracle Milk Collection, the 'after' was live in the studio with obvious differences in lighting, expression and with makeup applied! I am a fan of the Mediterranean Miracle Milk Serum but this comparison means nothing at all !

Ideal World have their own version, Fabulift.

I did try Eyesential once, it did even my wrinkles out, but it felt tight (which I know it is supposed to, but I thought it was uncomfortable), then after a few hours it was cracking and it looked like a dried up river under my eyes. So wasn't keen on it at all.
Same ,it looks great for about 10 minutes then cracks up and no way could you put make up on top

View attachment 23168

This is from last night's presentation of Korres 3 Piece Mediterranean Miracle Milk Collection, the 'after' was live in the studio with obvious differences in lighting, expression and with makeup applied! I am a fan of the Mediterranean Miracle Milk Serum but this comparison means nothing at all !
That after picture means nothing. Her hair is done, maybe tinted moisturiser and a glowing smile. Looks better, but nothing to do with the serum.
I like the serum and it is a good size. Would buy again but don't want the two great big chunks of soap, although I dare say they are nice and they have taken the price down twenty quid. Am dithering.

View attachment 23168

That's ridiculous! Hair done, make up applied, eyebrows done...but the neck? Impressive. I'm wondering whether her skin has been pulled & duck-taped around the back. No wonder her lips look more stretched out. Hope she doesn't sneeze, 'cause the whole lot could "go"!

Latest posts

Back