Before and After

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Is it just me that genuinely can’t see the difference? The presenters are seemingly beside themselves about what an amazing transformation there is and I really, honestly think they both look exactly the same. If I was flogging something like that and there was so little difference I certainly wouldn’t be broadcasting the fact. Emperors New Clothes syndrome maybe… 🤷‍♀️

Is it just me that genuinely can’t see the difference? The presenters are seemingly beside themselves about what an amazing transformation there is and I really, honestly think they both look exactly the same. If I was flogging something like that and there was so little difference I certainly wouldn’t be broadcasting the fact. Emperors New Clothes syndrome maybe… 🤷‍♀️
What on?

Seen that all the time, and I'd even go as far as to say that some of the "afters" have made them look worse. The only product I've ever seen that really does show a difference is eyesential which is basically a watered down version of superglue! From old hag to "fancy a shag?" in 3 seconds (sorry folks)!

Seen that all the time, and I'd even go as far as to say that some of the "afters" have made them look worse. The only product I've ever seen that really does show a difference is eyesential which is basically a watered down version of superglue! From old hag to "fancy a shag?" in 3 seconds (sorry folks)!
Totally agree Merry never seen a difference.

(googles where to buy ‘eyesential’ …)

Well known fact it takes 28 days before your skin with show a different on facial skin. I can guarantee none of the demos will them use it for that length of time.

Also, they should a black light with shows what is happening under the skin. So I have used this and can see a difference is just whoever thinks it is doing wonders.

The black light is scary!!! Shows all the sun damage and every line on your face. But if done again after using products for a month can show if they have making a difference.

(googles where to buy ‘eyesential’ …)
Ideal World have their own version, Fabulift.

I did try Eyesential once, it did even my wrinkles out, but it felt tight (which I know it is supposed to, but I thought it was uncomfortable), then after a few hours it was cracking and it looked like a dried up river under my eyes. So wasn't keen on it at all.

No need for sorry. You are a riot!

It It's not
It's not just you, amn. Some 'afters' show the model with combed hair and makeup. In the 'befores' the model had disheveled hair and no makeup. As for wrinkles, I've often thought that both pics looked the same and sometimes, the 'before' was better.

You're not alone I can never see a difference either. It certainly wouldn't entice me to buy the creams they're selling

Ideal World have their own version, Fabulift.

I did try Eyesential once, it did even my wrinkles out, but it felt tight (which I know it is supposed to, but I thought it was uncomfortable), then after a few hours it was cracking and it looked like a dried up river under my eyes. So wasn't keen on it at all.

Egg whites do the same job - used a lot in the old Hollywood studios on their stars ( and fish scales used on the temples to slightly lift the eye wrinkles). Someone who worked in wardrobe during that time told me all the tricks.

I have just seen Judith Williams promoting another serum which I think is beauty pick of the month? She is pointing to her own ultra smooth forehead and actually said she has not had work done, or words to that effect.I am not prone to wrinkles, that is just down to my skin type & genes but obviously have other signs of ageing, but Judith’s is unnaturally smooth and even toned.

In the part where she is showing the new serum, Judith is able to frown which suggests to me that she hasn’t had anything “done” to her forehead. However, the before and after photos for that new serum look absolutely no difference to me. In fact the “model’s” forehead looks worse in the after one. 😳

The faces never look much different to the before photos but if you compare the colour of the hair in the after photos it nearly always looks a shade lighter or warmer. And the model's throat and neck skin has a more flattering shade even though they swear that all photos are untouched. Yeah, heard that one before.

I have just seen Judith Williams promoting another serum which I think is beauty pick of the month? She is pointing to her own ultra smooth forehead and actually said she has not had work done, or words to that effect.I am not prone to wrinkles, that is just down to my skin type & genes but obviously have other signs of ageing, but Judith’s is unnaturally smooth and even toned.
Doesn’t she say that she’s not had injectables on her forehead ? ( other options are available!) That doesn’t mean to say that she’s not had a nip and tuck! No one her age would have such tight smooth skin without a bit of help!

Latest posts

Back