Ben TSV 3.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Ben TSV 4.jpg
    Ben TSV 4.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Ben TSV 5.jpg
    Ben TSV 5.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 158
This time of the year has become high season for all these weird and wonderful hybrids! I don't know how we coped back in the day when all we had to choose from was a coat, a jacket or a cardi! While I'm here I've spotted the latest awful clothing trend emerging taking over where the cold shoulder/hi lo/sharkbite hem left off. ....Wait for it.....it's the cold "side" top or dress. Seen so many things in the shops with cut outs on the side. Some of the dresses I've seen have like a triangle of fabric cut out in the middle of the waistband. Not sure it'll catch on with Q..but who knows?!

This time of the year has become high season for all these weird and wonderful hybrids! I don't know how we coped back in the day when all we had to choose from was a coat, a jacket or a cardi! While I'm here I've spotted the latest awful clothing trend emerging taking over where the cold shoulder/hi lo/sharkbite hem left off. ....Wait for it.....it's the cold "side" top or dress. Seen so many things in the shops with cut outs on the side. Some of the dresses I've seen have like a triangle of fabric cut out in the middle of the waistband. Not sure it'll catch on with Q..but who knows?!

Ruth Langsford has several jumpers that have cut outs at the back. They're very tame, however and only show a bit of skin.

Can't wait to see the models in this!!! I'm back home now so I can watch!

Isn't Ben de Lisi the bloke that wears no socks and does a very good impression of a homeless man? Or was that Glen Campbell :unsure:

CC
Yes, CC, both men you mention go sockless. Glen makes the fashion faux pa of having his trousers shortened to show his ankles without having the trousers tapered. Result: his trousers look like they've shrunk. Ben has the artful look of a wealthy man who's slumming it.

What I detest are the horrible new words in our lexicon of fashion terms.
Midaxi
Shacket
Coatigan
Shubooties
There are more, I'm certain, but my mind rebels!

I loathe the word “trouser.” They’ve been trousers since I was born and will remain to be called that, as far as I’m concerned.

Latest posts

Back