Ben De Lisi TSV 22/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Definitely not to my taste and I don't mind a bold design, but there's bold, and then there's garish, and that is certainly garish. I'm not too keen on the fussy design either

Jill didn't look too bad in the pink one and when she added the orange bag I thought she had it pulled together. However, she's taller, blonder and slimmer than me and I'd have looked like I'd borrowed my Aunty Vera's overall so my money was safe.

CC

I noticed earlier that the lime green one had sold out. I wonder how many people bought it thinking it was going to be the other green flowery one by mistake. It took them ages to correct the error on the website. I dont know whether they mentioned it on air that it was wrong, if not, I can see alot of returns.

Jill was really cringeworthy when I saw her on the early repeat with Ben, fawning all over him (vom vom). He on the other hand was doing a good job of selling this top. I don't like it but it seems many do. I bought two of the dog jumpers when they were on before and I liked them - although they were overpriced. I think QVC gets his budget range, probably designs that were rejected when they were first put on the table.

CC
Stupid dance at the end.

I totally agree. I saw a bit of the 9pm TSV presentation and a bit of the one repeated during the night and it occurred to me that if was a vendor, and especially if I was to be physically present, I wouldn't want Jill Franks or Chloe Everton to be the presenter. I find their very presenting styles very annoying albeit very different. Jill was indeed in that fawning chummy mode that she adopts when dealing with a 'name'. I notice that she didn't bang on about her dislike of green despite the fact that there was a bit of green in the collection.
I wonder if vendors on QVC can decline to work with presenters whose selling style they don't like. I agree that Jill and Chloe might be difficult to work with.

Seems to be selling quickly one colour has already sold out. Apparently one lady has bought 3!
I'm always surprised when customers say they've bought several of the exact same item of clothing when they haven't received it yet or tried it on. I can understand going back to buy another one if you're really impressed after you've worn it. But if you get three of something and it doesn't work out for you, the return cost would be enormous.

I'm always surprised when customers say they've bought several of the exact same item of clothing when they haven't received it yet or tried it on. I can understand going back to buy another one if you're really impressed after you've worn it. But if you get three of something and it doesn't work out for you, the return cost would be enormous.
I’d return all in one package

I totally agree. I saw a bit of the 9pm TSV presentation and a bit of the one repeated during the night and it occurred to me that if was a vendor, and especially if I was to be physically present, I wouldn't want Jill Franks or Chloe Everton to be the presenter. I find their very presenting styles very annoying albeit very different. Jill was indeed in that fawning chummy mode that she adopts when dealing with a 'name'. I notice that she didn't bang on about her dislike of green despite the fact that there was a bit of green in the collection.
why do they do this. I understand she was 'at it' with Rylan. Have some dignity. Ages ago, a famous person was hitting on me in Manchester. I was nonplussed. He told me he 'had the biggest knob in showbusiness' (very funny) but I pretended I'd never heard of him, despite being a fan of his work. He was very charismatic, intelligent & handsome. Also extremely funny. I'm kicking myself now for not playing balls....The knob rumour has been confirmed by some in the press....dang!

Jill didn't look too bad in the pink one and when she added the orange bag I thought she had it pulled together. However, she's taller, blonder and slimmer than me and I'd have looked like I'd borrowed my Aunty Vera's overall so my money was safe.

CC
I expect Franks is slimmer than 99% of the population.

Latest posts

Back