Benefit Cosmetics TSV 24/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it's got both mascaras, they're real & roller lash, Hoola bronzer, the tint, like posie tint, but peach not pink.
Maybe a foundation too :)

I hope it's got both mascaras, they're real & roller lash, Hoola bronzer, the tint, like posie tint, but peach not pink.
Maybe a foundation too :)[/QUOTE
I like the Poreprofessional though recently I have been buying the Maybelline Baby skin instant pore which is a lot cheaper. I bought some Poreprofessional from eBay but it was fake. Such a pity that a company has to have their products so badly copied. If I had not previously used it, I would have just thought it was a useless product. I complained and EBay refunded me as the seller refused to and now the seller's account is closed

oddly its a sign of flattery..i never buy mac or benefit of e bay 99% sure its a fake product.

There are certain brands you never buy or are extra careful of on ebay

Mac
Chanel(makeup and perfume but especially the latter)
Dior

I only ever got one fake and it was Armani, got my money back.

I see there's a free trial size Gimme Brow with August's Glamour magazine, which is only £2. I think the options are shade 2 or 5, so a light and a dark. It is probably not in shops much longer, though, as the August edition comes out early July. Also there's a Benefit Ready, Set, Brow product free with Marie-Claire.

I'm going to have a look in town today - no doubt the freebies have been nicked though! Why do some people think it's ok to shoplift magazine freebies?!! It infuriates me!

It infuriates me even more that as a subscriber to one mag, they don't send out the freebies in the first place :angry:

Plus, as an ex-newsagent, my supplier wouldn't credit my returns unless the freebie was attached. I had to start putting out copies one at a time and keep a very close eye open when kids came home from school as that was just about the only time the gifts would go AWOL.

It infuriates me even more that as a subscriber to one mag, they don't send out the freebies in the first place :angry:

Plus, as an ex-newsagent, my supplier wouldn't credit my returns unless the freebie was attached. I had to start putting out copies one at a time and keep a very close eye open when kids came home from school as that was just about the only time the gifts would go AWOL.

I remember they never sent the freebies with magazines on subscription when I had one about 10 years ago - would have thought they'd have changed that mean policy by now.

If I caught anyone freebie-lifting, I would have to say something - it wouldn't be the first time I'd challenged a shoplifter.

I used to subscribe to Red magazine but got fed up with never receiving the free gifts so I unsubscribed. It got very boring anyway to be honest and wasn't worth the money. I really think you should receive free gifts if you are actually paying to subscribe.

I see there's a free trial size Gimme Brow with August's Glamour magazine, which is only £2. I think the options are shade 2 or 5, so a light and a dark. It is probably not in shops much longer, though, as the August edition comes out early July. Also there's a Benefit Ready, Set, Brow product free with Marie-Claire.

I'm going to have a look in town today - no doubt the freebies have been nicked though! Why do some people think it's ok to shoplift magazine freebies?!! It infuriates me!

Whenever Marie-Claire have done L'Occitane hand creams in the past, they all get nicked and then finish up on eBay (you can tell as they're normally limited edition fragrances).

So, to thank you for your valued custom, we have decided to withdraw your free gifts! :wonder:

I tried WH Smith and they had quite a stack of August Glamour magazines but none with free gifts. I don't think they had come with freebies attached in the first place and I just read online that it was a limited edition, only available in supermarkets but they don't have them in my local Sainsbury's either. Ah well ...

My local Asda still have quite a few.

i am wondering if anyone knows what this tsv will be? I don't do Facebook etc so it may have been posted there but I haven't seen it. Hope it's something good because I haven't bought a tsv for a while and was interested in this one if reasonable value.

always best to ask a couple days before

I wasn't particularly asking you for the information, although i appreciate the details you often provide re Tsvs, but I know that this type of information is often discussed on other boards, like Facebook, so wondered if anyone had seen anything about this.

Not a bad set but a bit "old hat" - I've got at least one of four of the products and was hoping to try something different. £45 is a good price as it's worth quite a lot but I can't justify it for more items I'd just be stocking up on.

Latest posts

Back