Benefit Cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
I've just ordered the Zero shine product. Has anyone else used this range before and is it any good? I haven't tried it before.

Yes its a lovely range. you will really enjoy using it. I love the Hi-beam highlighter which gives you a fantastic glow. I am also fond of their skincare especially their exfoliators. They used to do a fab one with almond kernals which unfortunately got discontinued but there new one which is very fresh (sorry can't remember name] is also great. I tend to save my Boots points and treat myself to something from this range.

love this range its very good. if it says it will be a no shine product it more than likely will. if you have a benefit counter near you you will go away skint

I like their perfumes. Very strong, heady and long lasting but I like them, usually like florals more.

Hmmm. I must be the only one their pore/shine-free stuff doesn't work with. My forehead gets oily so to stop my fringe looking greasy I use Mally's perfecter every day. It's easy to touch up all over, too. I used to use MAC's spf50 primer to keep the oilies at bay but hate the white cast it left, plus it wasn't easy to touch up. The tube's a horror, too!

I used to really like Benefit about 10 years ago. Then they repackaged and the products just not as good, the skin care totally changed. If you get to a counter they are trained in the hard sell.

I do still have a lipstick called Mocha Frost and no its not gone off yet.!!!:mysmilie_59:

I would not buy the brand, as they used always pounce any where in my local Debenhams.

It's always a personal thing, I think you're paying a lot for the packaging, I find other cosmetics of a similar price to be better quality and longer lasting with their less jazzy packaging.

That said, I do like the fake up under eye concealer for a speedy swipe in the morning to conceal and highlight when I've pressed the snooze button too many times!

My forehead gets oily so to stop my fringe looking greasy I use Mally's perfecter every day. It's easy to touch up all over, too.

Dying of curiosity! What perfecter is this? The only Mally perfecter I know is a tiddly little pen. Is that the one?

Thanks!

Dying of curiosity! What perfecter is this? The only Mally perfecter I know is a tiddly little pen. Is that the one?

Thanks!

Alter ego please correct me if I am wrong but do you mean the poreless face defender with the sponge ( I am now on my 3rd one snd its fab). There is a liquid version too Crinkly but I have not tried that one.

Looooooooooool! Am watching QVC now. Am suffering with a horrible condition called "angular cheilitis." Wish I could make the redness go away. Have to ride it out.
I think I must get that occasionally too. Never knew it had a name, but suppose most conditions do. Causes too much drooling, lip licking, common in people with no natural teeth. I imagine that is not you or I regarding the teeth.
I admit to been ng a lip licker.

Yes I do lick lips. And I ride bike in cold weather. Am going to get some B-vitamins from Holland & Barrett because someone else told me to get them. Now someone on here has said it too so there may be something in it. Wish I had added B-vitamins to online order. Never mind. Will go to shop today. :( Thank you all for information.

benefit do a "mr feelgood" a porless anti oil product that mally have done a similar product. its always best to try products but qvc will give you a refund so you can give it a good go

My mum suffers from the 'baldness' issue on half a brow but, sensibly, will not pay the exorbitant price of revitalash. She was looking at Gimme Brow, but felt it looked manufactured. Has anyone tried this and, if so, was it any good? Re the Benefit girls in Debenhams, I have had no problem with them; in fact, I got a mini facial. I do think that, generically, Debenhams choose a certain image when employing staff, and base it on looks.

I do a big swerve past the Benefits counter in my local Debenhams. The other counters will let you browse and try things without harrassing you. They`ll offer advice if you want it and will be there in the background etc but the girls on the Benefit counter practically handcuff you to the chair and pounce as soon as you walk past. I find it really off putting and it stops me from testing any of their products which are on show.

Well I have often been tempted by Benefit whenever I have seen it and i went so far as to buy the 'yes! they are real' mascara which i promptly gave away as i didnt like it but thanks to Ellaaa I ordered the 'fake it' concealer last night. looking forward to trying it

Latest posts

Back