Best guests

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t mind Matt who does the camera shows. I think he would be even better if he was speaking to you directly rather than having to do the pitch aided and abetted by the gormless presenters.

Hey, what about Rob Locke? Surely we want him back :LOL::LOL: He's back on IW now and again so there's every chance :eek:

CC

What what? What have I missed?

A treat, SB, you missed a treat! Well, if you like watching someone tear into a captive audience of up-themselves film types and some of their pretentious films as well as their disastrous personal lives. You can find videos on YouTube if you look for Ricky Gervais Golden Globes 2020.

HP guy yes thanks his name was Danny surname of Keogh rings a bell.

Not sure you want Rob Locke back, he still bangs on his non love life, and that he hit America, had some kinda acting career, and is now back in Blighty on a shopping channel

Rob Locke was doing that "I've no girlfriend" thing years and years ago. Then he had a girlfriend, then he didn't. Then I believe he went to USA and found a wife, had a child but there was this "I'm going to be an actor" thing which didn't happen. Then I believe his wife left him and he was begging on Go Fund Me to fund his non acting career. Now he's back and of COURSE he'd rather be anywhere but on a shopping channel but I'm afraid he's got to get back in the real world and earn a crust like the rest of us.

Hmm, was that harsh?

CC

I remember that begging episode and looked back to a post Donna made with a link which no longer works.

Needless to say not one of us had an ounce of sympathy for the toad.

HP guy yes thanks his name was Danny surname of Keogh rings a bell.

Not sure you want Rob Locke back, he still bangs on his non love life, and that he hit America, had some kinda acting career, and is now back in Blighty on a shopping channel
Danny Kiaie but maybe sounds more like Keogh when pronounced!

Isn't Mr Locke a mate of Debbie's?

Danny of HP! He was brilliant - one techy geek I could understand. I wonder where he went?

I'm pretty sure I saw Danny on Q about 12 months ago, but he wasn't presenting a HP product IIRC, but I could be totally wrong about that. It's just that I remember wondering at the time if he'd left HP.

I'm pretty sure I saw Danny on Q about 12 months ago, but he wasn't presenting a HP product IIRC, but I could be totally wrong about that. It's just that I remember wondering at the time if he'd left HP.
I am sure I saw him in the last couple of months but I only channel hop these days and almost always switch straight off again.

Well I always enjoy Tova and the glamour, style and elegance she exudes when peddling her bits of tat jewellery and watered down 'parfams'. I see she has some shows scheduled for next week, presumably she'll be zoomed in, we may even get a view of her boudoir.

Latest posts

Back