Bethlehem lights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
I've had a Bethlehem holly wreath and a Christmas hanging basket and they have been brilliant, I just wonder what anyone thinks to them not just being for Christmas, I can't my head round having a basket with lights in it outside when it's not christmas, and do you have them inside as well,
If you do what do you think to them.

You're lucky. Just parcelled mine back up to return for a refund after receiving my returns label today as they stopped working when it rained 2 days after being put up outside.
Shame as they looked really pretty.

Re: lights all year round, I have solar lights outside all year and love them :)

I've only just put mine away and they have been on every day since the 1st Dec, and out in the pouring rain and they have worked perfectly. The wreath was from last year and even that one still worked for about a week with last years batteries still in it, before I changed them.

We've had Bethlehem Lights outside again this year for Christmas. A wreath on the door and two strings of lights on a tree. They have looked lovely and survived (so far) all the high winds and rain we have experienced. We have other BL's inside - tree lights, a poinsettia basket and a garland on the stairs and all look terrific and have lasted throughout the season. I have to say we have been very tempted to get the spring flower basket for the hearth around Easter time (yes we will use the lights) and perhaps a summer hanging basket for the front garden.

I took my Bethlehem Lights Calla Lilies to the charity shop yesterday as I've ordered some twigs to put in their place, they were sold really quickly! I love Bethlehem Lights and have not had a problem to date, even with the outdoor ones.

Latest posts

Back