ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Betula by Birkenstock Strappy Sandal with Adjustable Strap

QVC Price: £45.00
One Time Only Price :£29.97
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Betula-by-Birk...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-141411

These striking Birkenstock Betula sandals have been designed especially for QVC and feature four slim metallic straps: three that cross over the front of the foot, and a fourth with an adjustable buckle that fastens at the base of the ankle for security and comfort. Cool, comfortable and chic, these on-trend flats are versatile enough to wear with a floaty feminine dress, your favourite capri-pants or stylish city shorts - offering the perfect footwear for however you decide to spend your day.

Beach and city perfect - offering ultimate comfort and style, and just as at home on a daytime dash through the city as they are a long stroll along the beach, these sandals are a must-have for warm weather.

Signature quality - each Birkenstock has a deep heel cup, a cork footbed, cross support from the arch, a toe grip and footbed edging to protect the toes. Plus the buckle on these Betula strappy sandals allows for adjustability and ease so you can simply slip them on and off.
Round toe
Buckle fastening
Birkenstock Betula branding on the inner sole and buckle
Outer: manmade; inner: leather, textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 3.8cm (1.5")

Colour options:
Anthracite
Gold
Pink
Silver

Behind the brand

Betula is part of the Birkenstock family and was established in 1994, offering bolder features and colour options than traditional styles, while still providing comfort and fabulous design.

Ahhh excellent I wondered where they'd got to!

Can anyone help me with Birki sizes? I'm a foot size 7.5-8 , yet in my Betula flip flops which I got from Amazon I needed the ridiculously smaller EU40/UK6.5 and they fit perfectly.

Does anyone know how Q sizes there Birks in EU to UK conversion? What do QVC generally put as the equivalent to an EU40? should I go for a 6??

Last edited:
I don't know how Q work with sizes but I do know that when I have ordered a size 4 it has had 4.5 stamped on the foot/box! (I am a 4.5/5)

Nicky is one of the few guests who know what she is talking about so I usually go by her "size up/size down" suggestion.

I'm a Clarks 4 to 4.5 but always buy a 36 (3) in any birkenstocks, so I'd suggest going down a size.

Thanks, yes I go down a size, which would make me select a 7, however the Birks I own that fit say EU40/UK6.5 on them, so when you order a 7 from QVC do they send you a Birkis EU40?

I wear a size 4 in all my shoes however all my Uggs state they are a UK 4.5, as do all my Birkenstocks.

If you go back to the aerial shot shown in QVC Community (still referring to it as a TSV) http://blogs.qvcuk.com/discover-new-birkenstock-shoe-launch/ you can see a solid foot shape. This indicates it's the regular (narrower) footbed. Depending how narrow your feet are, you may need to size down, or if your feet are broader, stay with your normal size. I prefer this width fitting, but my feet are on the wider side (courtesy, in part, of bunions (and always buy my true size).
The wider fitting Birks are indicated by the same foot shape but in outline, and the few pairs I bought true to size are a bit big on me.
If I'm buying Clarks, I would normally prefer an E fitting, if that helps.

Yes should be airing at 6pm Saturday as there are no more Tignanello shows after 1pm so should be OTO's throughout the afternoon and evening :)

Latest posts

Back