Betula by Birkenstock Power Light Weight Eva Sandal OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Betula by Birkenstock Power Light Weight Eva Sandal
Item Number: 114610
QVC Price £21.00
One Time Only Price £10.98
P&P £3.95

Betula by Birkenstock Power lightweight EVA sandals. These stylish and durable sandals feature built-in EVA arch support, with a foot bed shaped for comfortable all-day wear, and a branded strap across the top of the foot. These practical sandals from Birkenstock are ideal for summer and come in a range of fashionable colours.

Fantastic comfort - the EVA soles have deep moulded heel cups, offering arch support and toe grip, while the simple hook and loop fastening makes them easy to adjust to your foot width.

Ultra lightweight - at only 120 grams, these sandals are ideal for holiday packing or the gym. The grippy material means they can also be worn in water - perfect for the beach or pool.

Get them here first - these sandals are only available in the UK from QVC for spring/summer 2014.

Round toe
Outer, inner and sole: manmade
Heel height: 1.3cm (0.5")

Colours:

Cafe au Lait
Black
White
Navy
Pink Marble
Orange Marble

Behind the brand
Betula is part of the Birkenstock family and was established in 1994, offering bolder features and colour options than traditional styles, while still providing comfort and fabulous design.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.114610

Im surprised Qvc left the reviews showing on these , plus they look hideous.

Pippa is interrupting and talking over the guest all the time! Mrs Birkenstock continues to the end of her sentence but is largely inaudible. So rude!

Shame! I'd rather listen to Nicky than Pipa.

Weren't these a TSV last year some time? Not at all attractive-looking in a picture never mind on the feet. Hope they are at least comfortable...

I got two pairs to wear in the garden - save my good Birkenstocks getting wet and muddy. I wear nothing else on my feet this time of year.

CC

I had these and sent them back, they are hard and they hurt, so not surprised they are trying to clear them away.

Latest posts

Back