Bibby - Moving On?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone else noticed that Leoni left Dawns employ at around the same time AND if you watch her on IW she isn't wearing her wedding rings?? Just a thought x

Leonie left to go to IW when Dawn and JJ were still together. Leonie's relationship also ended but sometime before Dawn's but if I am reading your post correctly I would imagine you are very wide of the mark. It is a very sad fact of life that relationships often do not survive a very sad event such as Leonie and her OH went through.
Leonie did comment on Dawn's blog in a very kind supportive manner when Dawn was starting to get her head around her marriage ending.

I understood your reference BFT

I said in my opening gambit "a la V"................ V the television series.

Or if you need a reference closer to home, then I refer you to the teachings of one David Icke. He reckons the entire royal family and many others are repitilian.

Now, if I'm gonna have to explain every pop culture reference when I write summat, this whole enterprise is gonna become far too exhausting. :mysmilie_85:

Hi :nod:,
I understood your reference to V and lizard men. It wasn't that obscure. I am not entirely convinced that the Royal Family are reptilian though........
:wink::wink::wink:

Has anyone else noticed that Leoni left Dawns employ at around the same time AND if you watch her on IW she isn't wearing her wedding rings?? Just a thought x

It's like Chinese Whispers on here some days! What a huge leap of assumption. I know you've been very careful how you worded it but suggestions such as that are unhelpful at best and downright malicious at worst. Dawn has said on her blog that she does not want to discuss in detail what happened. She has said that she has filed for a divorce. That should be enough (and to be honest I feel for her that she has felt that she had to offer up even that). I read somewhere that someone famous (can't remember who) said that being in the public eye meant that you gave up an element of privacy - in that you have no private life, that was part of the deal of the success that came with it, but that (and I believe this to be so true) that you are still entitled to a personal life. That is what Dawn has asked to keep and we should at least respect that. Whether we like her as a crafter or whatever, she is a human being who deserves a little more respect than she is getting around here (as do her friends). I am not singling you out Barnsleylass because there are plenty of others doing it, it was just that your innuendo about Leonie made me step out of the shadows on this one.

Hi :nod:,
I understood your reference to V and lizard men. It wasn't that obscure. I am not entirely convinced that the Royal Family are reptilian though........
:wink::wink::wink:

Well you are obviously one of the brighter sparks on this forum, who doesn't need to be hand held and given a walking tour of every sentence I write, thank God for you, and long may you continue to post,lol.

Now as far as the royal family, I don't believe that horse and reptile is a good mix, therefore I find Icke's teachings suspect.:mysmilie_499:

You're hilarious BenFongTorres and I've had a good laugh reading and trying to comprehend your comments. It doesn't matter whether you're male or female, or a combination of both, please carry on posting.

It's like Chinese Whispers on here some days! What a huge leap of assumption. I know you've been very careful how you worded it but suggestions such as that are unhelpful at best and downright malicious at worst. Dawn has said on her blog that she does not want to discuss in detail what happened. She has said that she has filed for a divorce. That should be enough (and to be honest I feel for her that she has felt that she had to offer up even that). I read somewhere that someone famous (can't remember who) said that being in the public eye meant that you gave up an element of privacy - in that you have no private life, that was part of the deal of the success that came with it, but that (and I believe this to be so true) that you are still entitled to a personal life. That is what Dawn has asked to keep and we should at least respect that. Whether we like her as a crafter or whatever, she is a human being who deserves a little more respect than she is getting around here (as do her friends). I am not singling you out Barnsleylass because there are plenty of others doing it, it was just that your innuendo about Leonie made me step out of the shadows on this one.

I agree with much of what you say regarding the unhelpful comments that have been made. However the interest in Dawn's private life has to some extent been fuelled by Dawn herself. It was her choice to have her husband on screen, refer to her private life quite often and even include footage of her private life on her craft dvd. I'm not suggesting that this means it's ok to make unfounded and probably upsetting speculation as to what happened, however it's like we have been invited into her private life. There are other presenters who keep their private life much more private and if something happened in their personal life we probably wouldn't even be aware of it as the two part sof their life are kept separate.

That said I hope the future is bright for both Dawn and JJ.

You're hilarious BenFongTorres and I've had a good laugh reading and trying to comprehend your comments. It doesn't matter whether you're male or female, or a combination of both, please carry on posting.

Please dont feed the ego, it's massive enough as it is, I can't get through a flippin day without someone telling me how I awesome I am, it's a ****** burden, I tell thee!

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

But seriously, thank you, it's nice to have a couple of people whose favourite occupation ISN'T hating me.:grin:

I agree with much of what you say regarding the unhelpful comments that have been made. However the interest in Dawn's private life has to some extent been fuelled by Dawn herself. It was her choice to have her husband on screen, refer to her private life quite often and even include footage of her private life on her craft dvd. I'm not suggesting that this means it's ok to make unfounded and probably upsetting speculation as to what happened, however it's like we have been invited into her private life. There are other presenters who keep their private life much more private and if something happened in their personal life we probably wouldn't even be aware of it as the two part sof their life are kept separate.

That said I hope the future is bright for both Dawn and JJ.

I agree that Dawn and JJ did, to some degree, invite people 'in' but I still believe they are entitled to ask us to leave ... but I take your point.

For goodness sake I was asking a question, not making a suggestion or starting rumours. Thought this was a discussion thread? Obviously I was wrong.
Shan't bother to read or post on here again as I can't be ar*** with petty holier than though people

Don't take it to heart Barnsleylass, some of us are not easily offended. You're quite right: it is a forum for discussion.

Hope you'll carry on posting; it'll soon be yesterday's news..:clock:..in fact it already is!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back