Bibby - Moving On?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As someone who had cancer last year, and has also been cheated on by my first husband, I found both things shocking. In fact the cancer diagnosis was less of a shock as I had been high risk for 20 years! As a nurse of many years experience I knew pretty well what the treatment and prognosis were. The disintegration of my first marriage was a much more unkown quantity!It really is impossible to judge how one person will react to any one thing-and it's pointless judging because we are all so different.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a Lizard Man?

Wait a second, you joined this forum in 2008 and your first post is to enquire what a Lizard man is??:mysmilie_859::mysmilie_867:

I can see I'm gonna have to start wearing Tena Ladies to read this forum.

As someone who had cancer last year, and has also been cheated on by my first husband, I found both things shocking. In fact the cancer diagnosis was less of a shock as I had been high risk for 20 years! As a nurse of many years experience I knew pretty well what the treatment and prognosis were. The disintegration of my first marriage was a much more unkown quantity!It really is impossible to judge how one person will react to any one thing-and it's pointless judging because we are all so different.

Sorry that you had to experience either of those things.:frown:

could be any of the fellas on QVC...

Lizardman.jpg

janehilary, i've no idea what a lizard man is either!! it seems neither does the poster.

Well I wouldn't expect you to know, as most of your day is taken up trying to consume your required 18,000 calories.

I don't know either..........

My guess would be that a lizard man is something from a 1950s B movie.....:wink: Am I right???

I said in my opening gambit "a la V"................ V the television series.

Or if you need a reference closer to home, then I refer you to the teachings of one David Icke. He reckons the entire royal family and many others are repitilian.

Now, if I'm gonna have to explain every pop culture reference when I write summat, this whole enterprise is gonna become far too exhausting. :mysmilie_85:

Whoops, sorry must have missed this post , otherwise I'd have included it with my earlier reply.

Well, I don't equate a cancer diagnosis and being cheated on, in terms of shock-ability.

It's a given that a man will cheat, it's not a given that someone is going to get cancer.

A man is only as faithful as his opportunities.............. REMEMBER THIS, it will stand you in good stead,lol

Now of course there are a percentage who can override their natural programming and they do it successfully, to them I give kudos.:up:

You do really spout some rubbish at times. Never understood if you are male or female.

We can only speculate about what happened but Dawn has posted on her blog that she has filed for divorce.

You do really spout some rubbish at times. Never understood if you are male or female.

I can't tell you how it wounds me to my core, that you, and some other forum members don't get my sense of humour, how ever will I carry on??

As for not understanding whether I'm male or female, well that's your problem. Reading comprehension is your friend.:sun:

I can't tell you how it wounds me to my core, that you, and some other forum members don't get my sense of humour, how ever will I carry on??

As for not understanding whether I'm male or female, well that's your problem. Reading comprehension is your friend.:sun:

Happy to hear that my incapacity to appreciate your sense of humour (your words not mine) isn't going to make a difference.
Reading comprehension is your friend.......nope... don't get that either.

Happy to hear that my incapacity to appreciate your sense of humour (your words not mine) isn't going to make a difference.
Reading comprehension is your friend.......nope... don't get that either.[/QUOTE]

*******************************************************************************************************
Thats quite alright, there are enough here who do. And whilst they are still here, I too will stick around.:mysmilie_480:

Ciao Bella!

Your core is full of gas and probably noxious gas for all I know. I would personally patch any perforations of your person with duck/duct/generic heavy duty waterproof polymer tape so as to be spared any emissions from your core. After all I remember well what your diet consists of.
As for your humour, I have a pug dog, therefore I can find the gaseous amusing but with correct treatment I could perhaps be cured, whether you could or not is debatable. :sun:

Your core is full of gas and probably noxious gas for all I know. I would personally patch any perforations of your person with duck/duct/generic heavy duty waterproof polymer tape so as to be spared any emissions from your core. After all I remember well what your diet consists of.
As for your humour, I have a pug dog, therefore I can find the gaseous amusing but with correct treatment I could perhaps be cured, whether you could or not is debatable. :sun:

Vampy, you are far too erudite and astute for the likes of me.
Talk proper English, like wot I do, ya feel meh?:mysmilie_500:

Does this help at all?

Jude xx

Attachments

• beans.jpg
    beans.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 82
  • chips.jpg
    chips.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 87
Has anyone else noticed that Leoni left Dawns employ at around the same time AND if you watch her on IW she isn't wearing her wedding rings?? Just a thought x

Latest posts

Back