Big Deals 25/7/22 - 31/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I never liked EA green tea. Must be 20 odd years old now. You can buy the Eau de Perfume on eBay for between £6 and £8. Or £12 on Look Fantastic. So an Eau de Toilette should be cheap as chips. But then again chips like QvC int cheap anymore.

Mind you I love Lancome's Tresor and Ysl Paris and have done for many years. Paris well over 30 years. So I guess 20 isn't so bad.

John Lewis messed up a delivery of garden furniture that arrived with the table top smashed to smitherines. So they gave me a £48.00 gift card. They had 30% off YSL if you spent £120.00 so I treated myself to the new Opium intense huge bottle and a body lotion to match. I deserve it!

I used to buy everything from JLP but their delivery service became so totally crap, I will now only buy anything up to and including soft furnishings! I had a washing machine delivered and installed, after they left it never worked and they made ME sort out the repair. I’ll never forgive them for that. Have a look at Trustpilot, it is eye opening what people go through! 😡

I used to buy everything from JLP but their delivery service became so totally crap, I will now only buy anything up to and including soft furnishings! I had a washing machine delivered and installed, after they left it never worked and they made ME sort out the repair. I’ll never forgive them for that. Have a look at Trustpilot, it is eye opening what people go through! 😡
I had them JL for my new dishwasher last year. It was ok two men came very polite and fast. John Lewis do slip up though. Depends on the men you get on the day. But They are not as great as they once were.

I had them JL for my new dishwasher last year. It was ok two men came very polite and fast. John Lewis do slip up though. Depends on the men you get on the day. But They are not as great as they once were.
I agree. And sadly you have to ring the call centre who promise to ring back etc but never do. In the days when you could just buy in store then ring them with a problem it was much better. I made a note of all my phone calls and their lack of response and sent it all to the MD and others. I did get a partial refund but the harm had been done! They used to be the best, now they are no more reliable than anyone else. It’s such a shame.

Latest posts

Back