Birthday 01/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No blummin idea but I'm so glad it's not just me RG! After tonight we'll never know!

Unless they re-use it for the 25th anniversary build-up which starts next month!

LOL!
Funny, cos I thought it was just me that heard it that way - always irritated me beyond belief!
Somebody must know what they sing, hint hint!!
At least we wont be hearing it anymore :whew:

Last edited:
There are over 5000 items in the clearance section for them to re-label as Christmas Surprises, they should have started in February!

No blummin idea but I'm so glad it's not just me RG! After tonight we'll never know!

Unless they re-use it for the 25th anniversary build-up which starts next month!

I hear on the 25th anniversary, they are really going to treat us: everything is going to have 25p off!

This has to have been the most over-promoted, over-promised non-event in, well let me see, approximately two decades! What a damp squib, totally lost the plot.

All year they promoted it... and for what, more mutual backslapping with their big brands/friends/people from the adverts... oh and now you can take a bit longer to pay them the same amount you normally would.

To say i'm unimpressed would imply i expected better.

Latest posts

Back