Blink TSV 20/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blink Outdoor Wireless Security 2 Camera System & Floodlight 700 Lumens
Item Number: 725454
QVC Price £180.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.99
P&P £4.95

Want to see what's happening at home, no matter where you are? Meet Blink Outdoor, the weather-resistant security system that allows you to stay connected with 1080p HD live view, two-way audio and customisable motion detection. Set up the two cameras with ease and enjoy long-lasting battery life, as well as LED floodlights that work seamlessly with your outdoor cameras. Whether you're planning a trip away or simply want home coverage, achieve protection and peace of mind with this smart security system.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Blink 2 Camera System and battery powered floodlight individually, directly from Amazon you’d pay £189.98. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £99.99, plus P&P, you’re saving £85.04.

Keep your home secure - if you're booking a holiday or even visiting friends for the weekend, Blink Outdoor will make your home feel extra secure. With HD live view and two-way audio, you can even see, hear and speak to delivery drivers, the postman or any unexpected guests in real time, directly through the app. It’s like being at home, even when you’re not!

Light up the night - smart security just got brighter. The Blink Floodlight accessory mounts with Blink Outdoor to deliver a wireless LED floodlight camera, so you can illuminate your home with 700 lumens of motion-triggered light.

Set up with ease - with no need for wiring or professional installation, it couldn’t be easier to set up your Blink Outdoor in a matter of minutes. Simply use the included mounting kit, pick the best spot and connect it to Wi-Fi, following the in-app instructions.

Powerful battery life - forget the stress of frequent battery replacement, the Blink Outdoor camera offers two-year battery life, while Blink Floodlight offers up to 12 months. You can have the confidence your home is protected day and night.

Home is in your hands - using the Blink Home Monitor app, you can customise motion detection zones, enable alerts and set lights to trigger. You have total control, plus you can save clips to the cloud. Blink Outdoor also works with selected Alexa devices, so you can monitor or activate the floodlights using just your voice.

Store your clips - when you set up The Blink Outdoor camera, you'll automatically get a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan where you can store and share clips. You'll be notified at least 30 days before your free trial expires with information on how to subscribe. After your trial has ended, you can subscribe for just £2.50 a month per device, or £8 a month for unlimited devices on a single account, through Amazon.co.uk.

• Weather-resistant design
  • Blink Floodlight only compatible with Blink Outdoor Cameras
  • Up to 2 years battery life on the two AA lithium batteries included

What's in the box?

• 2 x Blink Outdoor cameras
  • 1 x Sync Module 2
  • 1 x USB power cord
  • 1 x power adapter
  • 2 x camera mounts
  • 1 x Blink Floodlight Mount
  • 4 x mount screws
  • 1 x mounting bracket
  • 4 x AA lithium batteries (2 per camera)
  • 4 x D-Cell batteries
  • 1 x mounting kit (per camera)
  • 1 x quick start guide

Thanks for the info Super. It's not something I need having relocated to a small rural village but had I still been in Edinburgh that's a good price for security.

CC

I have the older version which I bought to keep an eye on the rabbits ( combined with 2 daily visits from the pet sitter) while we were on holiday. They are ideal as I don't have to worry about keeping cables out of the way, and can go pretty much anywhere. I have bought the TSV for an extra camera to cover the front of the house as the cameras can be synced to the old system, which still offers free storage. I think I got them about 4 or 5 years ago and paid more than this tsv price.

Mounting such systems can cause problems if care is not taken. This is a particular issue if the video and audio recorded extends beyond your own property. A useful summary of some of the issues can found in a YouTube video from the BlackBeltBarrister
. Not sure if this was mentioned on the presentation but some of the video footage shown (though looks as though taken from USA) would not be acceptable

Yes, Ring. The woman in the flat below had her grandson living with her, and he installed a Ring. He came to my door and explained the camera actually covered part of my front, garden, my gate and halfway up my path. I said that was fine, as if any did try to break in they would be on camera.

Last edited:
You set the area to be filmed by knocking off squares on a grid, my blink covers my block paved front from the gate area to front door and neighbouring fences either side. I wanted door area filmed as there was an attempted break in using a screwdriver on the locks side of my front door a few years back. The batteries have a two year life with moderate usage.

Latest posts

Back